NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

JJ McCarthy...meniscus tear, requires surgery, out minimum 4-6 weeks

Tyrone Tracy...ankle injury, carted off field

Malik Nabers...ankle injury not that bad, wont miss week 1

The entire Saints WRs are dealing with ankle and hamstring injuries

Mike Hall browns rookie DT, arrested overnight for domestic violence allegations, will appear in court on Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the Claypool injury? I haven't seen a reason given.

Toe injury I think.

Or could just be the incurable figjamitis.

Mike Hall browns rookie DT, arrested overnight for domestic violence allegations, will appear in court on Thursday
Is it going to have issues for him going to the strippers with his gang flashing stacks and acting like a campaigner?

CMC has a calf which will pretty much take him to week 1 (Madden curse).

Hard Knocks still kinda shit with the preseason. Offseason was so much better.

but i wonder if the Giants regret picking Nabers over Rome [who they had as a leader, but not Nabers]

Rome seems to love the game more then anything and seems like a humble nice kid, and Nabers sure seems to enjoy the lifestyle and shit.

I had Rome as my WR2 in the draft

Coach Kevin O'Connell said Addison (ankle), who was carted off the field Wednesday, isn't believed to have suffered a serious injury but won't practice Thursday, Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com reports.

Addison will undergo further tests on his ankle, per Alec Lewis of The Athletic, but the belief is that the second-year pro has avoided a serious injury. O'Connell said of Addison "I think he's going to be OK," Dane Mizutani of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports. Even if Addison has avoided a major injury, it seems likely that he'll be held out of Saturday's preseason game against the Browns. With J.J. McCarthy (knee) having undergone season-ending surgery Wednesday, Addison looks set to catch passes from Sam Darnold to begin the regular season.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back