NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rickey needs to apologise to you GG.
Also given i went to bat for him in a twitter argument with Tom Pilleserio or whatever his name is and Rickey didnt even like or repost etc.

But silver lining....maybe Steelers can focus on Lamb instead :rainbow:

But silver lining....maybe Steelers can focus on Lamb instead :rainbow:
0% chance, Lamb aint going anywhere. Jerry just being Jerry, trying to penny pinch so he can say "I won" but he will pay him eventually.

Yeah, but put Cousins on the Jets and Panthers with the players Darnold was throwing to and you would see a very different story. I just dont see Carr as a significant upgrade on Darnold and therefore not worth trading for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all played the long game. Cards held close to chest. If that was Empire, different story of tears and regret and mockery
They dragged it out for no reason and relented, had their WR1 miss most of the preseason and is now behind the 8 ball heading into week 1. Similar to Bosa last year who had a down year.

Season feelings already...

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Didn't expect JJ to play much if at all this season, but would have been nice if he were able to put the classroom in to practice.

They dragged it out for no reason and relented, had their WR1 miss most of the preseason and is now behind the 8 ball heading into week 1. Similar to Bosa last year who had a down year.
Just need to have him peaking around playoff time

The Cowboys acquired Jordan Phillips from the Giants Wednesday, Jordan Schultz of BleacherReport.com reports.

Additionally, Dallas is sending the Giants a sixth-round pick in exchange for Phillips and a seventh-rounder in 2025. The Giants signed Phillips earlier in the offseason after he spent the previous two seasons in Buffalo. Things obviously weren't working in New York, and the G-Men decided to move on ahead of Week 1. Phillips turns 32 next month and has 120 games of experience, including 62 starts. He'll provide interior depth alongside Mazi Smith and Osa Odighizuwa for the Cowboys and new defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back