NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

From reports what went on here: Terrace Marshall (#88) caught a long TD thrown by Bryce in 11 on 11s, Marshall then threw the ball at the guy who was covering him DJ Reed (#4 for Jets) for some reason (assume there was a lot of trash talk going on leading up to the play) , that starts what we see here. You then see Reed sneaks up behind Marshall who has been seperated by a staff member to throw the ball back at him and Chuba Hubbard (#30) sees it coming and jumps in and shoves Reed.

And thats your Jomboy breakdown by ADP.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll still be Darnold, because it was going to be Darnold anyway. Which is going to be interesting in its own right.

But it would be entertaining to see a slinger like Winston have a go if he still has that mentality with these weapons.

Brady thing is obviously usual pie in the sky 🚨 BREAKING RUMOUR 🚨 engagement stuff, but I'll even sign up to that for entertainment purposes alone.

That is the worst photoshop jersery swap i have seen. it still has the pats logo on the shoulders.

It's a rushed AI image, the 'Barady' is a giveaway.

So considerably less effort even went into it.

Last edited:
If AI was so smart... How come it can't spell?

I like to think in these examples it understands and mirrors the capabilities of the user.

It's a rushed AI image, the 'Barady' is a giveaway.

So considerably less effort even went into it.
Just when you think you cant dislike Florio anymore, He uses AI.

Surely Florio didn't use that image anywhere?
100% its from his pr0n stash.

he has everyone good dressed as a viking there. and to finish he wanted a vikings player holding the lombardi. but AI decided it was too unrealistic

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back