NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The trade we have all been waiting for

Watch the dominos fall. Surely the hold up in all.the pending moves

Infinite Loop Looping GIF by CmdrKitten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's some receiving group in Philadelphia.

If Washington were making a play for Aiyuk surely Dotson would be part of that trade with SF?
If Washington are happy to give up on Dotson given the state of their WR corp and they should be helping their rookie QB it either says: 1) He really sucks 2) They have someone people are sleeping on right now (perhaps Luke McCaffery?)

Im sure they asked the Niners about Dotson and they probably said na. Trading him inside the division meant that was clearly the best offer they were given.

Howie is pretty switched on so maybe I shouldn't judge this trade as I normally would, but rarely do these failed first round WRs work out when they are traded to another team during their rookie contract.

Last edited:
If Washington are happy to give up on Dotson given the state of their WR corp and they should be helping their rookie QB it either says: 1) He really sucks 2) They have someone people are sleeping on right now (perhaps Luke McCaffery?)
I think he's going to be an absolute steal. I've been adding him as a late pick in all my fantasy drafts.

I think he's going to be an absolute steal. I've been adding him as a late pick in all my fantasy drafts.
I took him in my first dynasty rookie draft of the season late in the third round based on draft capital pretty much (which is much earlier compared to where he had been going since, seen him going in the late fourth early fifth mainly) and didnt grab him again. Maybe I should have.

Im sure they asked the Niners about Dotson and they probably said na. Trading him inside the division meant that was clearly the best offer they were given.

Howie is pretty switched on so maybe I shouldn't judge this trade as I normally would, but rarely do these failed first round WRs work out when they are traded to another team during their rookie contract.

It'll be interesting for sure but all the expectations as 1st round pick have now been removed for Dotson & all he really needs to be is a solid 3, which the team has lacked so far this preseason. If he can be more than that then great.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back