NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch9 sydney reporting the NFL may come to Sydney in the aftermath of the NRL taking the game to Las Vegas. If I was the NFL tho I'd go to Gold Coast (where the new NFL Academy is)
It will be the Rams. Shitney can have it.

Would seem incredibly wasteful to use that opportunity to showcase the NFL in a stadium that holds 27,000
MCC are pushing to have a game at the MCG.

NFL/Rams will use it to start a bidding war.

It's interesting seeing the jerseys change every Super Bowl Monday. Maybe it just depends where you go, but 10 years ago I felt it was all Pats and Steelers. Now Chiefs jerseys get the most run. Haven't met too many Rams fans
There was a big influx of Dolphins gear the last few years. The new trend.

But now that the Rams have been assigned Australia as an exclusive market, then a Tams influx will happen soon

There was a big influx of Dolphins gear the last few years. The new trend.

But now that the Rams have been assigned Australia as an exclusive market, then a Tams influx will happen soon
They'll need a lot more than Rams 360 to generate a following here, maybe 3 Superbowls in 4 years and an all-time goat QB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting seeing the jerseys change every Super Bowl Monday. Maybe it just depends where you go, but 10 years ago I felt it was all Pats and Steelers. Now Chiefs jerseys get the most run. Haven't met too many Rams fans

I think most Pats fan were mostly following Brady and most probably don't even follow the sport anymore.

No doubt the Chiefs have got some bandwagon jumpers but they have been a pretty consistent team for the last 30 years so I think many of those supporters would have jumped on before Mahomes started.

I noticed the Lions have jumped into the top 10 for viewership in Australia so you will probably see more Lions shirts in the next few seasons.

Rome knew only reason why Williams was coming on the show yet still allowed him to come on.

Then does his spiel after getting rid of Williams and denying him a right of reply.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back