2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsportsmanlike/Flagrant - whatever you call that type of foul, this needed to be called as such

Wasn't the only time they targeted Clark either.

Have to laugh how Reese had to stay on the court when her team was down by 20 points late and all Indiana's starters were on the bench just so she could get another double-double as she had only mustered 5 points and 7 boards up until that stage.

Wasn't the only time they targeted Clark either.

Have to laugh how Reese had to stay on the court when her team was down by 20 points late and all Indiana's starters were on the bench just so she could get another double-double as she had only mustered 5 points and 7 boards up until that stage.

Not sure if you posted it here or I just saw it on Twitter, but pre-Olympics Reese was 1 or 2 points shy of another double double (including a number of rebounds off her own missed layups)

The clock was ticking down & her team was going to lose, so her teammate with the ball just dribbled out the final few seconds before passing to the ref - Reese was relentlessly calling for the ball in one last attempt to put a shot up & cracked the shits when it wasn't passed to her

I'd hate to be her teammate

Meanwhile, Clark needs a teammate like Ted who won't stand by while the opposition keeps targeting her

Not sure if you posted it here or I just saw it on Twitter, but pre-Olympics Reese was 1 or 2 points shy of another double double (including a number of rebounds off her own missed layups)

The clock was ticking down & her team was going to lose, so her teammate with the ball just dribbled out the final few seconds before passing to the ref - Reese was relentlessly calling for the ball in one last attempt to put a shot up & cracked the shits when it wasn't passed to her

I'd hate to be her teammate

Meanwhile, Clark needs a teammate like Ted who won't stand by while the opposition keeps targeting her

Nah I didn't post that, but I did post a clip where she was trying to score over 4 opponents when she had teammates loose behind the 3 point arc screaming for the ball, but Reese just put up brick after brick. Seems like she's more interested in looking good off the court rather than improving her game on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back