News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Japan's gold medal Judo hope Nagayama robbed by the referee. Full AFL level of referee incompetence.

His opponent had him in a hold that didn't appear to be progressing the match, ref called for matte (stop & reset), the opponent refused to let go of the hold for 4-5 seconds after the call resulting in Nagayama passing out.

Ref then made the mind boggling decision to call the match as if they hadn't initially called for a reset, awarding the match to the opponent.

Nagayama in protest then refused to shake hands with their opponent, which is a massive thing in martial arts contests showing respect for the sport and opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Garside just devastated at going out to a very awkward scrubber. Was sad to see. Tried to box him legitimately which was probably his undoing. The other guy reminded me of The Prince in his awkward angles and counter punching minus the power or dynamics

Harry Garside just devastated at going out to a very awkward scrubber. Was sad to see. Tried to box him legitimately which was probably his undoing. The other guy reminded me of The Prince in his awkward angles and counter punching minus the power or dynamics

I feel really sorry for Garside.

For those interested in street skating, there’s a 14 y.o Japanese kid coming up who is an absolute freak. Worth watching - Ginwoo Onodera.

If you asked me what country dominates skate boarding I wouldn’t have chosen Japan.
Yeah, it’s weird. There really aren’t that many skaters or places to skate. You get chased by the cops/security guards if you actually try to skate in any public space.
I think they benefit a lot from having a very welcoming scene and the typical Japanese dedication to practice.

Maddie Levi wtf.

Basically scored everything herself in her games.

She’s a star. Imagine the BigRugby7’s reaction to that missed tackle post the final siren which led to a full ground try to the US which cost us the bronze medal.

The JMac of Rugby 7’s players left us with nothing to show for the tournament.

In the women’s 100 metre swimming final there is less than a second between 1st and 8th. In the men’s final there is less than half a second between silver and 8th, but first was over a second ahead of Kyle Chalmers.

The Chinese are doping again.

In the women’s 100 metre swimming final there is less than a second between 1st and 8th. In the men’s final there is less than half a second between silver and 8th, but first was over a second ahead of Kyle Chalmers.

The Chinese are doping again.

No doubt. I saw on the news this morning that two of their female swimmers have tested positive and their swimming association has blamed it on their importation of Australian beef. Absolute cheats!

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back