News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking about the Fox’s, if you can’t be as professional and as neutral as the Dad was commentating then you shouldn’t have a job.

Looking at you Brayshaw.
The Dad is now the only member of the family who didn't win an Olympic medal, their mum won a Bronze for France in Atlanta, I think.

ferball from the presser today

“The International Boxing Association is holding a press conference in Paris to address the issues surrounding Algerian boxer Imane Khelif and Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-Ting.

Highlights so far:

*Both boxers were initially subjected to a chromosomal test by an independent laboratory in Istanbul after the IBA received complaints from coaches and competitors during the 2022 Women's World Boxing Championships.

*Both boxers were re-tested in India again during the 2023 Women's World Boxing Championships to clarify and confirm prior results.

*Both boxers were found to have XY chromosomes.

*Both boxers were informed of the results of the tests in writing.

*Both boxers were given the opportunity to appeal the findings to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

*The IBA offered to pay for the majority of the costs to allow both boxers to appeal.

*Lin Yu-Ting did not appeal the decision.

*Imane Khelif appealed the decision, and then withdrew the appeal.”

The campaigners that bitch about Women’s sports don’t watch women’s sports.

Why did it take a white girl to get into the WNBA for people to actually give a shit about a 30 year old basketball league?

Arisa Trew just won gold in Park Skating. Was a very entertaining final.

She was amazing and I don’t think I’ve ever seen better camaraderie between competitors. Olympic gold
Medallist at 14 ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it doesn’t bother you as a woman that if we keep tracking this way, biological women won’t be the ones at the top of women’s sports?
lmfao💀

Meanwhile I wish people were speaking out against the convicted pedophile that was allowed to play in these games.

Only when it suits people’s agenda

There's two. The volleyball player from Holland and an Australian guy who coaches a female triathlete.
Unfortunately people only care if it suits their agenda

ferball from the presser today

“The International Boxing Association is holding a press conference in Paris to address the issues surrounding Algerian boxer Imane Khelif and Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-Ting.

Highlights so far:

*Both boxers were initially subjected to a chromosomal test by an independent laboratory in Istanbul after the IBA received complaints from coaches and competitors during the 2022 Women's World Boxing Championships.

*Both boxers were re-tested in India again during the 2023 Women's World Boxing Championships to clarify and confirm prior results.

*Both boxers were found to have XY chromosomes.

*Both boxers were informed of the results of the tests in writing.

*Both boxers were given the opportunity to appeal the findings to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

*The IBA offered to pay for the majority of the costs to allow both boxers to appeal.

*Lin Yu-Ting did not appeal the decision.

*Imane Khelif appealed the decision, and then withdrew the appeal.”
these ladies menstruate and can have babies though. Could there be a problem with the test? What is the definition of a woman? The Italian boxer apologised. Classy I think

Laugh all you want but none of them are remotely competitive against men and never will be.
Do you realise she has lost before 💀 it’s not like she is KO’ing every opponent.

these ladies menstruate and can have babies though. Could there be a problem with the test? What is the definition of a woman? The Italian boxer apologised. Classy I think

Would you be ok with a biological female using steroids to raise their testosterone levels? They’d still menstruate. And yeah Ligma its not as bad as being a peodo.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back