News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

So what does it matter, she has a genetic disorder that makes her intersex which is literally treated by hormone therapy. She was born a female and presents as a female.

She also competed in the 2020 olympics with no problem but as soon as someone chucks a sook for getting punched in boxingđź’€

BTW IBA is a very shady corrupt organisation with ties to Russia.

Why didn’t people call for Micheal Phelps head when he has a genetic advantage by producing way less lactate than his opponents. That’s clearly an unfair genetic advantage

Agree to disagree. This is going nowhere.

I was watched a bit of it live last night but missed that. It already made me feel slightly embarrassed, I might have had a bloody stroke if I’d seen that shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who allowed the break dancing in the Olympics?

Those dance moves…..rolling around on the ground you can see from a homeless person near a maccas in the cbd.
Bit like skateboarding, mens is very different to womens. Still weird as **** though.

If you get a chance to watch the men’s volleyball gold match between France and Poland do it.
The atmosphere, insanity of the points and the absolute size of them throwing themselves around the court..top notch match…couldn’t stop watching it…🍺 This is why l wish it were more than every 4 years.
Hats of to Paris …after that opening ceremony it’s been nothing but spectacular and the athletes have reminded us what sportsmanship is…( take notes Brissy 32)

Dodgeball will be next.

Probably not....but I'd much rather watch that than breakdancing or skateboarding.
I don't mind watching some skateboarding and its definitely a sport but its also not something that lends itself to watching or assessing against criteria the way gymnastics or diving is.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back