Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Keys & kane249 If no one has a problem with it i might drop out. God knows when Bradd will be picking and from there it could go exceedingly fast or might drags on for weeks. I don't want to hold up anyone and i can't ensure with work commitments i'll be able to log on daily to follow it all up.

Keys & kane249 If no one has a problem with it i might drop out. God knows when Bradd will be picking and from there it could go exceedingly fast or might drags on for weeks. I don't want to hold up anyone and i can't ensure with work commitments i'll be able to log on daily to follow it all up.

What? No, don't be put off. You're staying in.

Send me a list of your preferences and I can make your selection when it rolls around

Send me a list of your preferences and I can make your selection when it rolls around

This goes for anyone else that fears they might not be around for their pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bUCKET__
Q576vo.gif

We all know that he really wants to pick the bloke I have lined up at Pick 2, so he should just trade back with me. I'm holding all the cards with pick 2.
As predicted, all have fallen before the might of Pick 2. Stuff Pick 1 and all that bullshit. THIS is how you play mind-games to spook the opposition, you massive pleb Clarko.

With the second first selection of this painfully drawn out sponsor draft, it's pretty obvious who I'm gunna pick.

All of the talk in the AFL this year has been centered around one player. Obsessively and pathologically, sure. But justifiably. The pressure on Heid will be massive this year as he drags us into an early finals campaign.

Having sponsored Harley's good mate Noah Long to great success in 2023, there's also a lot of pressure on me to back it up next year.

Am I up for it? Damn right I am. Having plucked Noah out of WCE BF board obscurity and raised him up to cult hero status, I know what it takes.

All things considered, there's only one logical choice for me with this pick.

I will be sponsoring the next big Eagles star, the big-bodied inside midfielder bull we've been looking for: Clay Hall, the only man who can towel up Harley. The only player tough enough on our list to rock this mangy haircut, in defiance of clean-shaven Simmo's decree to only list neat private school boys who shirk contests.

clay.png

Over to you, bzparkes

Post #45. Do you have Kapowie1 's preferences Keys?

I do but he’s online right now so I’m leaving it to him to announce his pick for the moment

I don’t think he’ll be much longer but I’ve Noahdea when

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back