Captains 2024 Round 1 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooo, based of that (c) Luke Jackson it is.

Poker GIF by AllIn

With Naismith already locked out, what's the thinking if Daicos pumps out a 150 as VC? Sacrifice a starting rook for the score or run with a C

I honestly don't understand stubbornness of some not starting a R3 loophole. I understood it earlier on in the pre-season where Sweet and Conway looked like potential best 22ers, or Naismith in recent times, but it seems like they're all not worth a spot because they won't play enough early days.

Basically, there is no R3 cash gen pick.

If Naismith, Reidy or some other R3 candidate like Sweet or Conway play 2 games at some point throughout the season and are named for a 3rd game, with the likely prospect of more, then I'll trade them in.

For now, picking Naismith instead of an R3 loophole is pissing money you can bank and potential VC loophole points away for nothing.

With Naismith already locked out, what's the thinking if Daicos pumps out a 150 as VC? Sacrifice a starting rook for the score or run with a C

The Big Brain answer is to pick a player whom will be back early and we will probably want, then be a genuine POD, so not wasting a trade and getting a loophole. Come on down Dusty or Macrae

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't understand stubbornness of some not starting a R3 loophole. I understood it earlier on in the pre-season where Sweet and Conway looked like potential best 22ers, or Naismith in recent times, but it seems like they're all not worth a spot because they won't play enough early days.

Basically, there is no R3 cash gen pick.

If Naismith, Reidy or some other R3 candidate like Sweet or Conway play 2 games at some point throughout the season and are named for a 3rd game, with the likely prospect of more, then I'll trade them in.

For now, picking Naismith instead of an R3 loophole is pissing money you can bank and potential VC loophole points away for nothing.
Say it's Conway being on the bubble, where do you get the extra 80k from

Anyone who doesn't start Conway (basically everyone) will need to work that out.

Anyway - rookie down to someone on the bubble and then take my R3 loophole to Conway - use a boost if needed.

hold tight and take Bont's 160 :cool:

Anyone who doesn't start Conway (basically everyone) will need to work that out.

Anyway - rookie down to someone on the bubble and then take my R3 loophole to Conway - use a boost if needed.
Or just don't take Conway.
Do we really think a rookie ruckman at that elevated price is a must get? Even if he has 2 decent scores first up?

Think I'm going straight C on Daicos, crazily will actually be a POD with everyone having the VC on him and no loop
If Daicos goes 150+ a lot will simply do a rook switch and take the score.

It won't be a pod result

Sorry

I'm taking Naismith and expecting Nank to breakdown, so I'll have 30 green dots

Bont straight C

errrr - Naismith omitted so you don't have 30 green dots nor do you have a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back