USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted the other day, only a few days now till America truly jumps the shark.

Debate has delivered :drunk:
Biden preparation leaving a lot to be desired.

Golf - accuse him of cheating and expose the farce of his 2 club championships
Cognitive test - it's a test to detect early signs of Dementia FFS - call it what it is.....................

I've only watched the last 20 minutes but Biden has been very disappointing - can't see how his low energy and disjointed answers will cut it.
It's all in the delivery and Trump whilst talking total BS is , at least , confident and forthright.
I'm gutted - imagine how Obama would have made Trump look , this is a disaster.

Biden preparation leaving a lot to be desired.

Golf - accuse him of cheating and expose the farce of his 2 club championships
Cognitive test - it's a test to detect early signs of Dementia FFS - call it what it is.....................

I've only watched the last 20 minutes but Biden has been very disappointing - can't see how his low energy and disjointed answers will cut it.
It's all in the delivery and Trump whilst talking total BS is , at least , confident and forthright.
I'm gutted - imagine how Obama would have made Trump look , this is a disaster.

His last 20 minutes have been his best....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf Was That GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

CNN says Democratic officials are discussing approaching Biden telling him to stand down.

If only there had been any warnings over the past five years!
In a country of 250 million people, these are the two people they have to choose between as leader. It's not like either party haven't had plenty of time and opportunity to change course.

well that was Horrible.

If I was a US citizen I wouldnt even bother rocking up to the voting booth.

For such a personality-based electoral system, people are only voting for their handlers by this point.

Would've gotten more out of it watching their chiefs-of-staff debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back