USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

If Trump was just a guy you watched do debates it's pretty entertaining , well Interesting.

Not sure I would let him look after my cat though, let alone be President.

Though geez can they find anyone apart from these two?

CNN says Democratic officials are discussing approaching Biden telling him to stand down.

If only there had been any warnings over the past five years!
Would they take it to a open convention ?

It's a shame that this years third party candidate is an absolute loon with worms in his brain, otherwise they'd have a genuine chance.

Republicans did, that Vivek dude? he seemed pretty smart from what I saw of him. Dems could pick most people off the street to be an improvement on Joe. USA - land of the free!!! Greatest country on earth!!!
lol, Vivek smart. Rat cunning, maybe.

He's just Trump 40 years younger, but is always gonna be a bit too brown for the GOP.

For such a personality-based electoral system, people are only voting for their handlers by this point.

Would've gotten more out of it watching their chiefs-of-staff debate.
Yes, this is true. I've said it before, Biden's staff and other support are far superior to Trump's. That's why, even with his deterioration, I will vote for him. I was a no Trumper in 2016, even though I had a distaste of HC. Biden's admin make the right moves, Israel aside and regardless what the Fox grifters lie about.

The Old Man v The Con Man.
Both lived up to those reputations.
A disaster for the USA.
Neither are worthy and it showed.

There were no winners…. But Biden was clearly the overall greater loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Biden needs to win the debate is say: We’re both old white guys, but one of us is a Convicted Felon, who’s liable for sexual assault, business fraud and led a violent mob to overthrow our government. The other will continue to work to make life better for every American

rob reiner

The political thread I was watching was basically just filled with comments of "Joe/Don clear winner, ignore my post history" or "hey are there any people in other countries wanting marriage?".

What a shit show.

On the plus side next election hopefully we get 2 new candidates and hopefully both are in their 40s or 50s and not their 70s or 80s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back