USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not a Biden v Trump argument. Not sure why you feel the need to defend Biden with a whataboutism.

This is about Biden's mental and physical acuity. Sadly Dr Jill is telling Joe what a great job he's doing in answering all of the questions instead of sitting him down and telling him to step aside.

Right now, the election is no longer a focus on Trump, but on how Joe presents himself over the next four months. The media are trying to protect him with garbage claims of cheap fakes. But everyone witnessed a declining President consistent with the behaviours over the past few months that were claimed as cheap fakes.
You stated "It's the reason Biden didn't face charges" re: the classified docs.

It's not, it was about intent, as specifically outlined by the prosecutor - the fact that Biden gave the docs back when asked vs Trump actions is a pretty big factor there.

You stated "It's the reason Biden didn't face charges" re: the classified docs.

It's not, it was about intent, as specifically outlined by the prosecutor - the fact that Biden gave the docs back when asked vs Trump actions is a pretty big factor there.
Is intention to take the documents an element of the offence?

Hate to correct you but the swoop will be quite foul.

The dems are between a rock and a hard place. Biden has never come across as a selfish, hubristic man, so the only explanation for his determination to run again is very poor judgment. Older people can be unwilling to acknowledge their limitations…and some, I assume, are good people ;)

I would like to hear a thorough and candid explanation from Biden about what the hell happened after a week of debate prep. Did any of his lackies tell him not to stand there with his mouth agape like a guppie fish at feeding time? Did anyone suggest he keep his answers brief to avoid losing his train of thought and sounding incoherent? Or did he receive excellent coaching and forget every-goddamn-thing?
Listened to a podcast over the weekend (might have been the 538 guys) that landed on the latter ie. he's pretty much uncoachable at this point due to his age and diminished memory/cognition.

You want to dismantle public health?
No. I want to drastically reduce tax, greatly reduce the number of public servants, place time limits on social security for the non disabled with no dependents, impose drug testing on welfare recipients, stop government cash subsidies that only lead to inflation, make Tasmania, NSW, Victoria and Adelaide promote the safe and economic extraction of natural resources with royalty regimes level with WA and Queensland, reduce foreign aide, remove climate targets and spend money on practical pro-environmental and conservation activities and other such activities to return us to a functional capitalist society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with who's running the madhouse will reflect on regional & strategic planning in the APAC region, which I'm not convinced Trump gives a shit about.

With the expansion of China interests in the region and Trump's nonchalant attitude it could very well be a case of , Australia - you're on your own here. Trump will likely tell China he doesnt care about Taiwan, greenlighting China's hostile takeover.

Biden looks like he's genuinely struggling, unfit to serve. I wouldnt have a problem with the Republicans running the US if they actually had a good candidate running.. The point is, they don't. If they dumped Trump they'd win in a landslide.

The problem with who's running the madhouse will reflect on regional & strategic planning in the APAC region, which I'm not convinced Trump gives a shit about.

With the expansion of China interests in the region and Trump's nonchalant attitude it could very well be a case of , Australia - you're on your own here. Trump will likely tell China he doesnt care about Taiwan, greenlighting China's hostile takeover.

Biden looks like he's genuinely struggling, unfit to serve. I wouldnt have a problem with the Republicans running the US if they actually had a good candidate running.. The point is, they don't. If they dumped Trump they'd win in a landslide.
Why do you think this? Trump has a strong relationship with Japan, which is obviously very concerned about Chinese military expansion. I think Trump and the Republicans would care much more about Taiwan than say, Ukraine, particularly because Trump (rightfully) sees Ukraine as a European conflict that the European NATO allies should be largely dealing with, whereas China is a Pacific issue that no only the US are directly impacted with (sharing an ocean), but also one of the US' key allies - Japan.

Why do you think this? Trump has a strong relationship with Japan, which is obviously very concerned about Chinese military expansion. I think Trump and the Republicans would care much more about Taiwan than say, Ukraine, particularly because Trump (rightfully) sees Ukraine as a European conflict that the European NATO allies should be largely dealing with, whereas China is a Pacific issue that no only the US are directly impacted with (sharing an ocean), but also one of the US' key allies - Japan.

China believes he (Trump) will.

Based on previous policy between China & the US during the previous Trump term

The Trump administration’s policy experiment on China sought to slow China’s progress and pressure China’s leaders to become more responsive to American priorities and concerns about its behavior. Thus far, however, the results of this policy experiment have not achieved their aspirations. China has grown less restrained in pursuit of its ambitions. Within the U.S.-China relationship, areas of confrontation have intensified, areas of cooperation have vanished, and the capacity of both countries to solve problems or manage competing interests has atrophied.

Thirty four felony convictions, a civil finding of rape and trillions of dollars of debt left over from his last Presidency doesn't convince you that he might not be the man to be left with the nuclear codes?
Why don’t they just pick the nicest bloke in the states to be president? Apparently all it takes to be president is a character test.

It’s actually a pretty significan job, and goes beyond who is a better person. Trump was a better president than Biden has been, and will be again.

I dont live on here. I login to Big footy maybe a few times a week...i dont go back and read pages and pages.

Funny because I quoted your post against someone saying Biden a dementia patient, so you would have received an alert.

Seems your outrage is performative and subjective, virtue signalling even.

Why don’t they just pick the nicest bloke in the states to be president? Apparently all it takes to be president is a character test.

It’s actually a pretty significan job, and goes beyond who is a better person. Trump was a better president than Biden has been, and will be again.
wow! a real-life cooker in our midst. character means zilch. it's okay to compulsively lie, be divisive, turn the country into a laughing stock worldwide, stuff the economy, be a convicted felon, corrupt etc etc.

biden, with all his faults, has been an infinitely better president.

put an image on here in your “make america great again” maga cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back