2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankston win their 9th of the year, meanwhile both Williamstown and Sandringham lose which makes the race for the last few finals positions even tighter.

As it stands we're a game clear inside the top ten, so a win against Port next week will probably be enough. Sandringham and Sydney can gain a maximum of 38 points, while a win against Port will have us on 40. Only GWS would be able to jump us, and with a run home against Box Hill, Brisbane, and Williamstown, that's going to be hard to do.

Not believing anything regarding the timing of the resignation or whats been said when it was decided. Port a club who just have too much pride to admit that losing to Coburg(the winless side of 2023) in those circumstances where they got overran by a steam train in the last quarter after leading all day in poor conditions sealed Skrobalaks fate.
then you will not like the fact the club puts out a statement stating the captain out injured when in fact he is in Europe on 5 weeks holiday. GM treats supporter's like mushrooms.

then you will not like the fact the club puts out a statement stating the captain out injured when in fact he is in Europe on 5 weeks holiday. GM treats supporter's like mushrooms.
Interested for you to direct us to this "Statement" that was put out publicly about this, would love to have a read, or are you talking about the standard injury list that's distributed each week?. Don't think the club has been hiding the fact that Harvey is away. Pretty common knowledge and I certainly know they have openly spoken about it with some of us supporters.

From my understanding Harvey Hooper injured his knee in the game against Box Hill. I was at the game against Essendon the following week and he was limping. Asked him at the huddle why he wasn't playing and he said he did an MCL I think it was, but he wasn't too upset about the injury itself as he was missing the next few games anyway due to going away later that week.

From my understanding and what was said, If he wasn't travelling he wouldn't be playing regardless as the injury meant he wouldn't have played again until finals time if Port made it and I certainly trust what he said.

Frankston win their 9th of the year, meanwhile both Williamstown and Sandringham lose which makes the race for the last few finals positions even tighter.

As it stands we're a game clear inside the top ten, so a win against Port next week will probably be enough. Sandringham and Sydney can gain a maximum of 38 points, while a win against Port will have us on 40. Only GWS would be able to jump us, and with a run home against Box Hill, Brisbane, and Williamstown, that's going to be hard to do.
Dolphins have looked great this year. Good chance to make finals, but even if they miss, definitely have something to work with moving forward and build on for the future

I don’t believe a statement was put out about Hooper, he was put on the injury list. Pretty sure it wasn’t a secret he was going overseas.
A lot of people on here seem to have a lot to say hiding behind aliases. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I don’t believe a statement was put out about Hooper, he was put on the injury list. Pretty sure it wasn’t a secret he was going overseas.
A lot of people on here seem to have a lot to say hiding behind aliases. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Is Nicky M an alias?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An 18-year drought is over. Frankston will finish with more wins than losses for the first time since 2006. We've got one foot in the finals now, and unless we get unlucky with some upcoming results, we will more than likely be there for the wildcard.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back