2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Aidan Begg returning to North Ringwood. What a fantastic pickup provided he stays fit. 197cm, 22yo, straight off an AFL list, 1 pointer. That’s the recruit of the summer there.
A great pick up and if he can get his body right he should dominate in the ruck. Expecting Nth Ringwood to be a big improver. Lots of exciting youth and now a great coach taking the reins in Matt Price.Even though Dromana was a star studded team he was still able to coach them to a flag in a very competitive 1st division.

Last edited:
Sam weideman to Vermont

Last edited:
Aidan Begg returning to North Ringwood. What a fantastic pickup provided he stays fit. 197cm, 22yo, straight off an AFL list, 1 pointer. That’s the recruit of the summer

Massive pickup for them, still has lots of his junior teammates and friends at the club. I assumed he would also have a VFL commitment but seems like he will be at North Ringwood full time.

Massive pickup for them, still has lots of his junior teammates and friends at the club. I assumed he would also have a VFL commitment but seems like he will be at North Ringwood full time.

Was always injured at the wrong time for collingwood. Plus a little small for a afl ruckman. wanted to see him as a key back but he ran out of time. a mate of mine called this a few months ago, provided he didnt get another deal with the pies, wasn't sure to believe him or not but now I should have lol

Elite pick up, Should be a 1 pointer as well as played juniors and school footy with yarra valley grammar.

Robbie Nahas to Gembrook. Another ex Kangaroo along with Marley Williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back