2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Daraio going to South Belgrave I believe. Not sure about the rest.

Thats a good get. Interested to see where Nielson lands, hes a jet and hes only 28.

Have seen Vermont post seeing 4 players leaving, most notable Calvin Daraio & Daniel Nielson

Interesting tactic to announce your departures yourself. Saw East Burwood do this with their b&f winner also.

Brody Connelly leaving South Belgrave for Kilcunda Bass

Cayden Black leaving too - no real surprise with his dad quitting - joining his brother at Wandin.

FTG captain Jack Flannery heading to Tooradin Dalmore

Not sure what the Mooroolbark-Woori Yallsck connection is but a few players going back and forth by the looks.

Brody Connelly leaving South Belgrave for Kilcunda Bass

Cayden Black leaving too - no real surprise with his dad quitting - joining his brother at Wandin.

FTG captain Jack Flannery heading to Tooradin Dalmore

Not sure what the Mooroolbark-Woori Yallsck connection is but a few players going back and forth by the looks.
Jack has bought a house there and already travels with his work so goes with our best wishes. Ripper bloke and good get for them 😊

Boronia has signed FTG young gun Tom Gasparoni, son of Max. Built nothing like his dad hes a small forward/mid with great skills and can take a hanger. He missed this year due to travel and injury but he was flying in 2023. From memory i think he got injured just before finals in 2023.

Not all bad news fro FTG as they have signed a few from South Belgrave and have signed one of the lost generation from Mitcham.

Hearing gun defender James Waldon is joining former Fairpark coach Sean Stanton at Carrum/Patterson Lakes. Will be a huge loss for them, but many a forward in Div 3 will be happy hes gone.

I think at least a couple more will land with Stanton at Carrum now that Waldon has gone.

A couple Ferntree gully lads joining Carrum Patterson . Few signings to come

Not sure the figures going around are totally correct wouldn’t even be close. Dromana are a very well run club with a great culture that have always looked after their locals 1st.
Beacy are a well paying club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back