2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Big in for Silvan with Matteo D'Alfonso returning after a year with South Belgrave. They have also picked a handy young ruck/forward from Heathmont in Cam Blease.

Big in for Silvan with Matteo D'Alfonso returning after a year with South Belgrave.

Interesting illustration of a good player and captain leaving their club. Took the big cash, didn’t perform, was even dropped at one stage. Hasn’t done his reputation much good, hopefully a big year ahead to repay Silvan for a silly little dalliance with South Belgrave.

Grass isnt always greener.

Interesting illustration of a good player and captain leaving their club. Took the big cash, didn’t perform, was even dropped at one stage. Hasn’t done his reputation much good, hopefully a big year ahead to repay Silvan for a silly little dalliance with South Belgrave.

Seems like a lot of players did similar this year for South. Got offered big money and didn't all gel well to expectations. And now South are doing it again and offering huge money to players, whilst losing a huge amount of depth players

I think his choice of club wasn't great for the player he is. Very hard to break into that SB midfield.

But as a captain of a club, i think it was a poor decision. He wasn't trying out for AFL so i hate hearing this 'playing the best level football he can' rubbish. Its local footy. When you accept captaincy you should be fighting for that club not looking to go somewhere else. If you don't want to fight for the club, don't become captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back