2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

100% already taken a call from Doncaster East
Hear his good mates with Kayne Turner could be at Balwyn

Anyone who can offer a good job will be high on the list. I actually respect his call. Had a guaranteed contract for next season, didn't just go through the motions and collect the cash, walked away and lets norf give his list spot to someone else who wants to be there.

Surrey Park walkout is just pure rubbish. Well Run club doing good things. They'll go well next season.

Great Get for Vermont with Weideman. He should tear it up
As for Stephenson, can't see him spending anymore time at the Eastwood golf club

Anyone who can offer a good job will be high on the list. I actually respect his call. Had a guaranteed contract for next season, didn't just go through the motions and collect the cash, walked away and lets norf give his list spot to someone else who wants to be there.
Well I hear his just sold an investment property in the south east suburbs for $1.9 Million so I think he be happy with what his got.

The rubbish about Surrey should be deleted immediately. As they say ‘who posts this crap’… They are in excellent shape and will be even better in 2025.

Stephenson may not play footy at all in 2025 I’m told. Just needs a break from the game. If he does play some football it is likely to not be at an EFNL club.

The rubbish about Surrey should be deleted immediately. As they say ‘who posts this crap’… They are in excellent shape and will be even better in 2025.

Stephenson may not play footy at all in 2025 I’m told. Just needs a break from the game. If he does play some football it is likely to not be at an EFNL club.
Makes sense for him to play with all his Ftg mates at Mitcham

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 player moves - ins and outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back