Under Age 2027 AFL Draft General Discussion - The Tassie Devils Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

nah, he's not that good. The AA u15 side selection is a lottery, driven by negotiations between state coaches and non footy people.

The best 09 prospect in QLD is Max Boothey, followed probably by Archie Wilson from the Sunny Coast. Suns zone is comparatively week in the 2008 and 2009 born years, which is probably a relief for some thanks to the riches they get from 2005-2007 born players!
How did Archie Wilson go at the U15 National Carnival?

How did Archie Wilson go at the U15 National Carnival?

I watched him play against NSW. He definitely was not a standout but he had a fair bit of it and always looked dangerous when he had it. QLD had a few really good players as listed below

Jackson Bridge - Sherwood Magpies

Kodi Wallace- Burleigh Bombers

Lachlan Ellen - Morningside Panthers

Scotch? hm..
Eli Kravic goes to Camberwell High school doesn't he? lol. I see where he will be attending in year 10 next year.

The scholarships are out in full force Jen...at least 3 at Carey for 2025

The scholarships are out in full force Jen...at least 3 at Carey for 2025
Yeah, no doubt. Especially when you are the 2nd leading goal kicker in U15 with 37 goals.
I watched him in the Kew GF, he was good. He is a big boy who can move and shrug off opponents. I assume he'll be with Oakleigh next year.

Does anyone have a full list of players who played underage futures from Western Australia last futures season? Including kids who didn’t make SSWA 15’s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Under Age 2027 AFL Draft General Discussion - The Tassie Devils Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back