Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlisle's marking (whether forward or back) has been 'elite' for two years now.. so it is an interesting point.. hard to disagree that Carlisle could end up on the same level as Carey...

Having said that.. as much as I hate/d Carey.. he was friggen epic for a long long time.

Serious question.. is there a better reader of the ball in flight that Carlisle in the game? Very rarely misreads the drop of the ball imho...
Similar to Harry Taylor..

This is right up there with one of the best things I have seen for a while

994121_792539594111453_4126164915608495878_n.jpg

I love how he just grabs his marks in one massive clunk. He's been doing this for a while of course, other than his drop in form, but now he's beginning to believe he can do it from almost anywhere. And the best thing is it looks like he can!

not to mention that he can have a player in front of him in a better position to mark.... and he still reaches over and plunks it. that's the Carey aspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the need to tell someone they're wrong rather than enjoy one of our own players' career best form.

Probably because there's a 17 point manifesto on the Bomber's coaching thread.

Which is perfectly fine, the whole point of having a board like this is to foster discussion, but you have to pay the piper when you're wrong. And the more vociferous you are in pursuing an agenda, the more you're going to be called out down the line. Because you know damn well that there would be some pretty loud noises being bandied about if those opinions were vindicated.

That's pretty much what happens in real life.

******* hell, if Jakey keeps this up and Daniher becomes what we all know he can be...I'll just chuck on a raincoat. Permanent coating of jizz

Forget Lloyd/Lucas, how about Lloyd/Carey ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back