Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure was, by an ex Pies and Bulldog U18 talent scout . During that draft he was working for the Pies and he rated both Prestia and Caddy highly.
He even had the audacity to say Richmond would play finals in 2017.
He has two young boys in the same levels as my two chaps and we get to chat
footy whenever his missus isn’t about. He’s an astute character who left the industry bc of family commitments and couldn’t put the hours in away from home on weekends. He said Caddy was a huge pick up for us and if he could get over all his niggles he would be a massive bonus to our forward line.
I hardly watched Geelong games so I had to take his word for it.
He was bang on the money and I still can’t believe how good his call on Caddy was and on our future in 2017.
And Francis selects Conca :rolleyes:

Not based on this year's form, he's 5th in the Coleman even after missing 2 games, he'd be Top 5 easily now
He's also 4th at the club for clearances
Was basing my ranking on mainly the premiership year, our backline was awesome particularly in the last 6 games of the year, their ability to strangle opposition forward lines was key to winning the flag. Also do think Grimes is a little underrated, can play on different sizes players and is rarely beaten. His desperation against Brisbane earlier this year when we had the game done and dusted was indicative of the new standards at our club.

I think of Josh Caddy then realise my penis can only get so hard.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hmmm. This is interesting. I might start thinking about Josh Caddy a lot more and see what it does for me too.

Wait....hang on...wait....something's going on....starting to get a bit trunky I think....will update later.

Hmmm. This is interesting. I might start thinking about Josh Caddy a lot more and see what it does for me too.

Wait....hang on...wait....something's going on....starting to get a bit trunky I think....will update later.

You’re only human mate. I can’t blame you.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Girlfriend just told me to start thinking about Patrick Steinfort instead. Ah geez....

I still think about the Mitch Farmer trade if i need to calm myself down.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same but it got hard for a while when we kept head hunting spuds like that Essendon campaigner
Ty Zantuck was Richmond getting even

Matthew Lloyd being made a life member at the Essendon and this gem in his acceptance speech...

" You speak to people like Ty Zantuck who have come from Richmond and it just makes you appreciate playing for such a proud club "

I was unable to find the article unfortunately; extra motivation to stick it up that no nothing diver!

Matthew Lloyd being made a life member at the Essendon and this gem in his acceptance speech...

" You speak to people like Ty Zantuck who have come from Richmond and it just makes you appreciate playing for such a proud club "

I was unable to find the article unfortunately; extra motivation to stick it up that no nothing diver!

I'll say this for Lloyd, he's now sticking the boots into Essendon. He was one of the few to call it when it went to shit for them a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

I love his arrogance.
He is playing like he is FIGJAM atm but I love it.
We havent had that since Lids was dominating.

Lids had campaigner in him, but he was never a physical beast like Caddy.

Caddy has presence, the type of player you hate if he doesn't play in your colours.

Only player in the league averaging 20 possessions 3 clearances, 9 contested possession, 5 inside50s and almost 3 goals. These are Leigh Matthews like numbers.

Last edited:
Lids had campaigner in him, but he was never a physical beast like Caddy.

Caddy has presence, the type of player you hate if he doesn't play in your colours.

Only player in the league averaging 20 possessions 3 clearances, 9 contested possession, 5 inside50s and almost 3 goals. These are Dustin Martin like numbers.
Fixed..

I'd be interested in reading the original article, what does it imply, that Richmond was a loser club? Zantuck played at Richmond early 2000s so saw some success, later went to Essendoom where he didn't last long. If I remember correctly Richmond delisted him for off-field dramas so not sure what he would have been complaining about. He then goes to a club that is devoid of ethics and complains about his previous club?

I'd be interested in reading the original article, what does it imply, that Richmond was a loser club? Zantuck played at Richmond early 2000s so saw some success, later went to Essendoom where he didn't last long. If I remember correctly Richmond delisted him for off-field dramas so not sure what he would have been complaining about. He then goes to a club that is devoid of ethics and complains about his previous club?

delicious isnt it .

Knew I wasnt losing my mind, crazy to think he will likely have 30 goals to his name by mid season. Cats played him more high HFF, but his strength is deep. What a ****in weapon.
And what a nightmare he must be for opposition clubs to match up on. Who do you play on him? He's too savvy and agile for a genuine KPD, and way too strong for someone his own size.

Some serious f**king mancrush happening here.

Knew I wasnt losing my mind, crazy to think he will likely have 30 goals to his name by mid season. Cats played him more high HFF, but his strength is deep. What a ****in weapon.
Some of th pack marks his taken have surprised the shit out of me, had no idea he had it in him

Some of th pack marks his taken have surprised the shit out of me, had no idea he had it in him
seems the cats didnt know either eh eh eh
Not many mids can pack mark like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back