Delisted #24: Alex Browne - Now at Northern Blues - Retired from footy - 2/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to see him play games this year and cement a spot..at the expense of someone though.

Ashby is better overhead and just good a kick as Browne. Gleeson has shown loads more than Browne has. Dalgleish is faster and a better kick then Browne. Fantasia is a forward.

I mustn't have seen this.

Browne is a much better kick, Browne would have played more bar injury in the last 18 months and despite Dalgleish being quicker, Brownes pace is sufficient enough for a half back and he is arguably the most well developed of this bunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mustn't have seen this.

Browne is a much better kick, Browne would have played more bar injury in the last 18 months and despite Dalgleish being quicker, Brownes pace is sufficient enough for a half back and he is arguably the most well developed of this bunch.

Browne is definitely behind every single one of them. Wouldn't be surprised to see him delisted at the end of the year.

That's what a year out of the game will do to you. No exposed form to gauge him off

And his exposed form before that wasn't exactly fantastic.

Played a terrific game against Adelaide a few years ago in a narrow loss and just hasn't quite been able to get back out onto the field since due to injuries. I like him, I think he has some quality attributes and I hope that he can finally get an uninterrupted run at it this year.

I thought he was quality in the AFL. Had an amazing side step and was good with his disposal.

I know some people feel like his handful of games was the football equivalent of Rob Quiney's 9 up in Brisbane but I felt he belonged. Browne also looked great in the first quarter of the NAB cup game against WCE before doing his ACL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of nice bullets in that clip. Looks fit too.

Hope he gets it together and we get to see some of what Yoda has seen (which is not in any way meant to be patronizing).

Really hope he makes it back soon.

29 disposals, 16 marks on the weekend.
A lot of marks of short kicks in there.

I didn't realise he'd had 29 possessions. He certainly looked decent though; probably the best he's played this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #24: Alex Browne - Now at Northern Blues - Retired from footy - 2/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back