Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Appreciate the call out DapperDon !

Always on the edge of my seat when the ball went his way. Will miss him. Will miss his… 4… 2…. Goals…

But super happy the club is taking a longer term view
  • taking a tough line on some contracts
  • working to standards
  • moving on someone who won’t be in or next premiership team

Always on the edge of my seat when the ball went his way. Will miss him. Will miss his… 4… 2…. Goals…

• working to standards

Rick Ross is cooking!

• working to standards
Should we have moved on Goldy, Shiel and Lav as they wont be next premiership team

The tough line i feel wouldve been to hold him to that contract, and not hand a 42 goal, 30 yr forward over for pick 53 and potentially pay his salary

Should we have moved on Goldy, Shiel and Lav as they wont be next premiership team

The tough line i feel wouldve been to hold him to that contract, and not hand a 42 goal, 30 yr forward over for pick 53 and potentially pay his salary
Honestly im happier to keep around an elite trainer in Shiel + one of the greatest rucks of all time to set standards rather than Stringer who can’t go 2 weeks without a zinger box

Honestly im happier to keep around an elite trainer in Shiel + one of the greatest rucks of all time to set standards rather than Stringer who can’t go 2 weeks without a zinger box
It does seem were trying to get really professional people at the club that work hard

I wonder if its just 1 player or there are more. You wouldnt think 1 is enough to have a signifcant influence

Probably . Maybe. There will be a lot of picks eaten up and once Kako is sorted We may even look to get back in the second round if it is a KPF we are looking for.
Jake was worth what he was . A few passed. He is hardly going to be worth more next year.
I think people have not really read the room and are going on hope and expectation.
There were some “optimistic” appraisals of his value floating around. More like delusional. If it ends up mid 3rd round then that’s about right. I’m just glad to turn the page, get youth in, and finally set some standards. Probably 2 years too late, but anyway…

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back