Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wishing Tarryn all the best. Get yourself right mate.
Learn from this in terms of choice of partner. If you have done things you regret (anger or comments you would like to take back), learn from this situation.
Get regular counseling to help you talk about this difficult time and any relationship issues you need help with … and talk to friends that you value for their honesty and care.

Wishing anyone affected my sympathy - please seek support. This story involves young people working it out.
To the rest of us, don’t assume, don’t speculate - only harms those mentioned, and helps irresponsible and uncaring media types.

Take care, TT. Love your footy and know growing up with some of the things affecting your family would not be easy.🌈

And Tarryn might have beat her senseless with a firepoker. While from a North perspective I hope this all turns out to be nothing, I think this sort of speculation isn't helpful.

I think you mean a "blowpoke" but you might be onto something.

This story could really use an Instagram cutaway series with Tarryn theatrically smoking a pipe and putting on a mysterious accent to add a certain je ne sais quoi.

Would the owl theory get him off? We don't want to ruffle any feathers....

I am over this clown.
We should be talking about Big game Zane, the Warlord and how much has RHJ improved.

But unstead, the media is talking about how TT is at it again, sending nasty text messages.

Insert * off gif here.. .

I am over this clown.
We should be talking about Big game Zane, the Warlord and how much has RHJ improved.

But unstead, the media is talking about how TT is at it again, sending nasty text messages.

Insert * off gif here.. .
Relax Johnny Holmes. Seeking media praise is for the tip. What matters most is that our playing list improves and we start winning games. Nothing stopping you having a massive crank over our young guns on BigFooty. :stern look

Relax Johnny Holmes. Seeking media praise is for the tip. What matters most is that our playing list improves and we start winning games. Nothing stopping you having a massive crank over our young guns on BigFooty. :stern look

Anyone wanting to masturbate over teenage boys might be best served on a website other than Big Footy. I'm sorry, I can't recommend any as I'm not at all familiar with that part of the web.

Anyone wanting to masturbate over teenage boys might be best served on a website other than Big Footy. I'm sorry, I can't recommend any as I'm not at all familiar with that part of the web.
That is very much illegal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Not gonna lie I don’t know what base means. But it felt appropriate
ngl

I’ve never felt more white, older and less down with the youth than is this thread so far

So gentleman, thank you
IMG_4359.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back