Delisted 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw him first, I loved him first, get your grubby little hands off him, he’s mine, CC❤DC.
Annnnnnd, how beautiful was it to finally see him displaying what most of us around here saw in him, just like the blokes signing the paperwork inside the club.
I said last year that he’s the type that doesn’t understand the ceiling he has, like water off a ducks back, I hope it remains that way for many years.
Did I say he’s bloody mine......

Last edited:

A little C Judd in the way he moves, fast becoming the player we really need him to be.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He has that....what's the term used?.....ankle breaking side-step? Something like that.
Some of the stuff he does at training is like - 'No, that didn't happen'

Has tricks far above the normal being. Look at that collect and give-off in the first.......absolute A-Grade.

DC's issue until this weekend has been finding the ball often enough to be a midfielder. Maybe he's discovered the secret, maybe it's a one-off. We'll find out soon enough.

In case he struggles again, I like Harker's idea. Let an opposition ball-magnet take him to the right places and eventually he'll get the knack.
No not a one off..he has been good a while
His over the calf and hammy issues.....looking A grade....very quick

Wow

I didn’t think we’d see this type of performance from Cunners. I honestly just didn’t think it was in him. I’m so glad o was wrong. I truly hope this sparks Something within him. Self-belief can be a powerful thing. String two of them together now, Cunners!

I didn’t think he was capable either, but happy to be proven wrong.

Even him playing at 70% of what he produced last game would be significant, but hopefully this is the little shot of confidence he needs. Usually you see it in 3 or 4 bursts over a game, but to actually sustain that kind of effort over 4 quarters should give him further motivation to perform.

We desperately need another couple of A-grade midfielders, and to develop one from our current list would mitigate the need to bring one in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has shown glimpses, but never had the continuity to prove definitively if he belongs or not. Remains an enigma.

Don't mean to be a downer, but I assume this is his last chance.

Hopefully he can get his body right and he adds some pace and x-factor to the side.

week computer GIF

Just to refresh memories...

He's electric, evasive, fantastic in tight and weights his kicks beautifully.

Just needs to stay fit (and arguably stay involved in the match more).

Right now I'd settle for just seeing him back on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back