Delisted #28: Mitch Brown - Retired - 20/9/22

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t have thought so. We improved a lot when he went forward in the Crows game. Conceded four first half goals to Jenkins. He’s very much cooked down back. Either he plays up forward or not at all.
1 of those was an unlucky butter fingers moment and another was when McKenna had Jenkins, Hooker had Tex.

He'll definitely play football elsewhere. Good enough for another year or 2. I can see someone like Carlton or St Kilda pick him up.
Carltons forward line is stacked.

Didn’t think Tippa was a top up? Rookie listed before the suspensions. Brown also drafted via the national draft, but was a supplementary player the pre season (2015) before suspensions when the players voluntarily sat out the pre season. Think the last true top up was Dea.
Neither Brown or Walla were top-ups.
yeah i’m pretty sure you’re both wrong- i read it in the paper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah right. Not sure what their depth is like.

He'll find someone.
Pat Kerr was pretty good in the VFL and got cut. They're fine for it.

Adelaide is a good destination, maybe Hawthorne or Melbourne

With Hooker as cover forward and back it makes sense to let someone go. It's not like we were going to keep the band together forever.

Unless they bring in better KPP depth to replace Brown immediately this signals cue in the rack time as far as flag tilts go imo. Aborting now makes sense given we are about to have to replace most of the spine, our midfield is crap and we are 'transitioning' coaches (but still having a massive crack according to the CEO).

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #28: Mitch Brown - Retired - 20/9/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back