WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC
I was considering everything thats been mentioned so far, and have come up with a design that ties in all aspects

West Sydney Pythons

ws.png

- the mascot is not in use at top level to my knowledge
- the W and the python's fangs are represented in the jumper design
- there should be no need for a clash jumper
- uses the NSW typical blue for its primary colour
- diamond pythons are common in the area (see here)

I also liked the name "Eastern Creeks Pythons" as it is may be a more popular name amongst the locals, but the "W" worked so well with the fangs

Please post any of your own designs and feel free to endorse mine (ok, you can criticise it too)

I was considering everything thats been mentioned so far, and have come up with a design that ties in all aspects

West Sydney Pythons

ws.png

I also liked the name "Eastern Creeks Pythons" as it is may be a more popular name amongst the locals, but the "W" worked so well with the fangs

Please post any of your own designs and feel free to endorse mine (ok, you can criticise it too)

I like it.
better if it was greener though.

Python is not a moniker I'd thought of.

West Sydney Pythons

ws.png

Never EVER use Spearmint as a jersey color!!!!!!!! :mad:

yeah, i know pythons are stranglers. It just rolled off the tongue better than "snakes"

feel free to copy the image and post your own color ideas.

I didn't want it to be too glaring, like mixing bright purple and yellow.

why not a wrapping feel to it then, like geelongs hoops i guess you could call them and then the top one (say 3) comes off into the head of a python, the bottom one (on the back of the guernsey) could be a tail.

Could look good done well.

West Sydney Pythons

ws.png

The design is tacky and gay. Pooey 'Algae' colour is s**t basically.
Try something more likable.

Try again!

I give you credit for your design and moniker, Shinboner Schem. Sure it's a little out there and different but I think it's also what the AFL could do with, something out of the ordinary and different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The design is tacky and gay. Pooey 'Algae' colour is s**t basically.
Try something more likable.

Try again!
Likable is subjective. Hawthorn supporters don't have any problem with their colours.
Just like the green and gold for international competition

why not a wrapping feel to it then, like geelongs hoops i guess you could call them and then the top one (say 3) comes off into the head of a python, the bottom one (on the back of the guernsey) could be a tail.

Good thinking, InCase
that would suit the python's strangling abilities

Here's a couple like that. I tried doing the head coming down from the shoulder, but it looked a bit amateurish.

ws2.png

ws3.png

A bit of a brighter green too

Rugby League colours in Western Sydney are Yellow with blue at Paramatta, Penrith mainly Black with white and the Bulldogs blue and white.

If you are looking for a new colour, maybe consider and orange and blue mix on a white background.

Personally I would move the Western Bulldogs as that name is already known in the west and may get an instant following!!!!

crimson,
transplanting a team is not going to be successful, it already failed and even though it may come about again in future, it wont happen within the next 5 years

put something together in paint using the orange, blue and white to show us what you're thinking

West Sydney Rebels

Club badge

West Sydney Rebels badge.png

Fairly simple design, my PhotoShop skills aren't too good, using three arrows in increasing size pointing west to symbolise Western Sydney.

Double Blue design - wind blown design with two yellow arrows

West%20Sydney%20Rebels%20%28Double%20Blue%291.png

Green & Gold design - wind blown design

West Sydney Rebels (Green & Gold)1.png

The West Sydney Wolves

wswlt3.png

Is the 'W' in case they get lost and forget what part of Sydney they are from?

And what is the obsession with having alliteration in a name? If you use history as your guide, you see that the clubs with aliteration, (St Kilda Saints, Hawthorn Hawks, South Melbourne Swans, Port Power) have never exactly been the most popular clubs off the field. Alliteration sounds childish.

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back