WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

West Sydney Rebels

Club badge

West Sydney Rebels badge.png

Fairly simple design, my PhotoShop skills aren't too good, using three arrows in increasing size pointing west to symbolise Western Sydney.

Double Blue design - wind blown design with two yellow arrows

West%20Sydney%20Rebels%20%28Double%20Blue%291.png

Green & Gold design - wind blown design

West Sydney Rebels (Green & Gold)1.png

If you really want a rebel image, and arrows on a jersey, you might as well associate yourself with some genuine rebels of Sydney, and the arrows they had on their clothing.

tees_adults.jpg

New and improved design, just for jackmac's critique. ;)

the West Sydney Wild

established: 2008, entered league: 2012
home base: Blacktown, NSW
moniker: Dingo, Australia's wild dog
colours: light blue, royal blue, white, navy, gold
logo courtesy of NHL's Phoenix Coyotes

Logo

WestSydneynew.png

Home jersey

WestSydneyWilda.png

Away jersey

WestSydney1.png

rebels sponsored by rebel sport? are you ror real?

Arrows are just pathetic.

I hope you were taking the piss mate because that was disgraceful.

F*****g hell.

It looks like a childrens clothing line:D

Colours go well with the mardi gras.

Mate I think you should leave your artistic designs under the bed. Please no more designs from you I think I'm going to be sick.

You certainly seem to think you're the resident aficionado on all things expansion, and yet I don't see any of your jumper designs on here.

I like the home design, barring the logo on the front.

But I like the WS on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New and improved design, just for jackmac's critique. ;)

the West Sydney Wild

established: 2008, entered league: 2012
home base: Blacktown, NSW
moniker: Dingo, Australia's wild dog
colours: light blue, royal blue, white, navy, gold
logo courtesy of NHL's Phoenix Coyotes

Logo

WestSydneynew.png

Home jersey

WestSydneyWilda.png

Away jersey

WestSydney1.png

While I'm not the biggest fan of the away design the home one and the team logo you've put up there are really bloody impressive :thumbsu:

Although the name "Wild" kinda turns my stomach. I think Wolves would be a lot better.

Nice work Sydneyfan :thumbsu:

Thanks for the comments, yeah, the Wolves sounds alright. I might try working on a different away jersey tomorrow and see how I come up with.

I like the home jersey as it looks similar to a Rugby jersey and would hopefully appeal to fans in western Sydney.

westsydneyey2.gif

West Sydney Sharks, based on the Parramatta River. Could be used for any aquatic mascot (West Sydney Wobbegongs?)
I like your design (although the side of it might look a bit odd)

but there can't be any ocean marine animals as it has nothing to do with the local area.

I know there are no tigers in richmond etc, but we live in different times today

cheers

but there can't be any ocean marine animals as it has nothing to do with the local area.

I know there are no tigers in richmond etc, but we live in different times today

cheers

The West Sydney Mudskippers?

cheers

Parramatta means where the eels lay down. In the past, marine animals were associated with the Parramatta river. Nowdays, heavy metals and oil would be closer to the mark.

westsydneyey2.gif

West Sydney Sharks, based on the Parramatta River. Could be used for any aquatic mascot (West Sydney Wobbegongs?)

Different, and something engaging about it with the flowing slash. Interesting.

As for the colour codes, personally, I've never really liked green on a jumper, and green is ot overely common with fashion. Perhaps replace it with yellow to refer to Sydney sandstone.

I don't like sharks or wobbegongs as a name because it is alliteration with Sydney or West, and alliteration is childish and most clubs with it do poorly.

Parramatta means where the eels lay down. In the past, marine animals were associated with the Parramatta river. Nowdays, heavy metals and oil would be closer to the mark.
hence why i said OCEAN marine animals. Eels also live in rivers, sharks/stingrays etc do not

hence why i said OCEAN marine animals. Eels also live in rivers, sharks/stingrays etc do not

Sharks and stingrays go up river. Sharks often go up to get rid of parasites on their body. Occassionally, they've been known to attack kayakers in the Parramatta river.

Stingrays often go a long way up river as well. I don't know about the Parramatta river, but I saw a program about a northern territory river that had stingrays about 100km up the river.

Anyway, this isn't about a board about biology.

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back