AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't we get more total clearances and centre clearances than GC?

What's the number we should be beating the GC midfield and ruck set up by?
The numbers where very even.
17 all for Stoppage clearance.
11 / 13 our way at center bounce .
I have not looked up scores from clearance but I suspect they where slightly better based on Rowell and Anderson producing a few good breakout clearances.

Take any reports with a grain of salt as under Scott other than the desperation moves at the end of last year we have been taking a slow build in the rehab and generally giving players an extra 2 or so weeks longer than the norm.

i really don't look at too many other clubs injury lists but i can't really think of many players who'll consistently get reinjured as much as some of our players do.

Dion Prestia has spent half his life being reinjured, as has Taylor Adams. Both across multiple clubs.

Zac Williams at GWS and Carlton (under Andrew Russell)

We've turned our S&C team over quite a few times as well. I think we're probably just more aware of it for our players.

Dion Prestia has spent half his life being reinjured, as has Taylor Adams. Both across multiple clubs.

Zac Williams at GWS and Carlton (under Andrew Russell)

We've turned our S&C team over quite a few times as well. I think we're probably just more aware of it for our players.
probably just doomer thinking but man it's frustrating

What’s with the club not being up front about injuries? Everyone’s out 1-2 and it turns into 5
Maybe they don’t want to say out for 3 but we will give him 5 or 6 weeks before we play him .
I know it annoys most but for me it is an non issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back