Game Day Round 3 - Essendon v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30/3/24, 4.20pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes we are a bit lucky they have missed a few goals but I would argue we have also butchered maybe 5 chances with some dodgy disposal inside 50 or a few fumbles.

You must have your blinkers on re Hepp. Hepp trying to mark going back in defense and didn’t take it which resulted in a loose ball goal. He then kicked it 10-15 metres short going inside 50m. He took a mark similar to the one he dropped which looked great but he’s a defender, punch the ball when it’s going to be a contest.

Martin has tried very hard and may be amongst our best. Not saying I like him in defense. I’d prefer he be creating going inside 50m.

He has 1 mistake and everybody is on his back. Does everything else well and everyone refuses to see it. Whipping boy. He's had a great game. Give him his dues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we are a bit lucky they have missed a few goals but I would argue we have also butchered maybe 5 chances with some dodgy disposal inside 50 or a few fumbles.

The one where Duursma had the ball as a free on the fifty arc and scuffed a kick to Martin backwards who then kicked it out of bounds.

The ball is constantly over the other side of the ground to where I’m sitting, but yeah the boos are loud.

I’ll have to watch the replay to see what the HTB furore is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back