AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like what Jack Dyer used to say about players like Parish. "All they do is run around yelling gimme gimme gimme"

Given Jack Dyer was a 184 centimetre ruckman from the 40’s, he’d probably say ‘****me, you’re a midfielder?’ as he looked eye to eye with him as Parish racked up 6 brownlows on the trot with no one being able to get anywhere near him.

Parish is like the player a fan says is shit and or not important and then sticks to that view even when they see evidence to the contrary
ill put my hand up and say I was wrong.

His first game back (round 20), he was poor. But last week and so far this week has been business as usual. Dude is a genuine top shelf on baller when fit and showing the way that batman (Zerret) does need his Robin (Parish)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any particular reason he squibbed so many marking contests tonight? I can forgive the flurry of 40m hospital floaters, but at least put your body on the line when it's your time.

Teams can only have so many poor kicks in the one midfield - AT LEAST one of Parish, Durham, Caldwell and Hobbs need to go.

Any particular reason he squibbed so many marking contests tonight? I can forgive the flurry of 40m hospital floaters, but at least put your body on the line when it's your time.

Teams can only have so many poor kicks in the one midfield - AT LEAST one of Parish, Durham, Caldwell and Hobbs need to go.

Because he’s soft as butter?

At least the other three aren’t made of playdough…

Tsatas full time mid or hand keys to Hobbs and see what he can do final 2 games?

Give it to Hobbs. Tsatas just needs to keep working on the fundamentals and have a big preseason. No point destroying his confidence this late in the year IMO.

Give it to Hobbs. Tsatas just needs to keep working on the fundamentals and have a big preseason. No point destroying his confidence this late in the year IMO.

Id be leaning this way too, unless we were looking at trading Hobbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back