3 Doors Down.. any fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

A few hits in America such as the new one into Australia called Here Without You.

When Kryptonite was out I was a fan but then they went a bit quiet. There new album seems to be pretty good with songs like Here Without You and Changes.

Anyone a fan? What songs do you like?

Cheers guys n girls!

not their biggest fan, but do like a few of their songs, and the fact they actually do have some degree of talent makes me respect them.

Not a huge fan, but I do love So I Need You.

I have the album The Better Life, but it's a burnt copy my friend gave me because she didn't want it. Haven't listened to it (except for So I Need You), and I probably won't listen to it much.

I also like When I'm Gone a bit - pity it's not on that album.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Doors Down were an awsome band, with an amazing, hard, energetic debut, then there music matured a bit in Away From The Sun, but still maintained plenty of hard-rock aspects and combined them with lots of melodic stuff to make a very solid album. However their newest album "17 Days" was a major let-down for me. Its just slow, boring and repetitive. At least with some of the slower songs on AFTS they had great melodies, but in 17 Days they're just crap. There are a few good songs on the album; I like "My World", don't mind "Let Me Go", "It's Not Me", and the very corny, but still good "Right Where I Belong", but apart from that its the same, boring repetitive, weak crap.

Anyway, my favourite 3DD songs are Kryptonite, Loser, Duck And Run, By My Side, Be Like That, I Need You, Going Down In Flames, Ticket To Heaven, When I'm Gone, Here Without You, My World and Let Me Go.

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Doors Down.. any fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back