Retired #3: Paul Chapman

Remove this Banner Ad

Give or take a few games, if we manage him the way Geelong managed Ottens in his final years, we could be onto a winner given Essendon should realistically be pushing top 4 ie a flag in 2015, if not 2014.

Seriously? We were going to take Carlisle with 16. Deal with it

you could say Williams got us Colyer, because Long and Carlisle were always going to be our guys wherever they went.

Anyway, this is huge, 20 games from him and he'll win the goalkicking

Great get.. An actual goal kicking small forward.. oh boy wowee!!!

*Oh and love that The Age still managed to mention the saga and our penalties three times in the one little article confirming we have Chapman...

l7K7xms.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great get.. An actual goal kicking small forward.. oh boy wowee!!!

*Oh and love that The Age still managed to mention the saga and our penalties three times in the one little article confirming we have Chapman...
I only count one mention, and it seems fair enough?

Hope with have snappy serapes prepared at Tulla.

Sorry to intrude, but at 300k a year, surely this shows that Essendon could have upped its offer to Crameri to keep him... Obviously just didnt want him enough.

Well, apparently more fundamental issues than just the money. No, not the drugs, the way he's been used. Which is believable.

I am happy to be proven wrong, but I don't think we will get as much out of Chappy as what everyone thinks

Sorry to intrude, but at 300k a year, surely this shows that Essendon could have upped its offer to Crameri to keep him... Obviously just didnt want him enough.

It's a fair bet he isn't receiving that amount.

fwiw the league average this year was something like 270k.

It's really not a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired #3: Paul Chapman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back