300 Games Down: Whats your Favourite Moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

really? i was at that game and i didn't really feel that excited - it was an armwrestle the entire day so i guess the crowd didn't get as excited

Maybe being in a house full of Crows supporters while watching the game is what made it so good for me.
It was just a full boar contest that day, knowone shirked an issue. It wasn't pretty or skilled football, it was a bit wet and windy from memory.
I remember getting a text from my best mate after the game who happens to be a Crows fan............ it said soemthing like "what a ____ing contest".

why was i the only one to put 'sirengate'.

classic freo...it would only happen to them.

You are quite funny sometimes anti, and yes, I agree. :)

Occansionly Belnakor, it's okay to sip some champagne....;)
So.. you don't like that goal because it's too "champange"??
Winston Churchill drank bucketloads of the stuff and still managed to lead Britain to victory in WWII...

He also suffered from severe bouts of bi-polar, much like.... ahhhh? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Occansionly Belnakor, it's okay to sip some champagne....;)
So.. you don't like that goal because it's too "champange"??
Winston Churchill drank bucketloads of the stuff and still managed to lead Britain to victory in WWII...

everything about that goal was low percentage cept the Peake bit at the end (which was the reward for some hard running) thats why i don't like it.

how ____ing empty is the stadium for that leach kick :)
I think I can see myself. :)

How much does Jeff White's hair and face look like Ibbos?

But that last minute sums up everything about Freo in 300 games.

Ahh, still remember that game as if it was yesterday. Brisbane players tearing their jumpers off in the pocket in dusgust, as they left the ground. Fantastic. :)

When we beat Geelong in 1995. I was 8 years old and over the bloody moon, everyone else was thinking "what the hell just happened?"

Ending Carlton's umpteen game winning streak.

The Demo Derby. Still rates as the best game I've had the privelege to have seen live.

Beating Hawthorn for our first win in 2001.

Just a few from off the top of my head, agree with everything that's been listed though.:thumbsu:

First finals win for me. I didn't see it until a couple of days after as I was in the UK. So I had to watch the score updates on the afl.com.au website while at work. The rest of the work day was a blur. I stayed at home the next week to listen to the preliminary final. That wasn't as fun.

Yeah the first finals win was pretty special... the way our crowd just kept the noise pumping all night and the chants of FREO FREO FREO that rang out was unforgettable...

The aeroplane.

Shane Parker whacking Lloyds hand, showed he was human after all.
Wasn't it Gehrig's hand? Or am I thinking of a different incident?

Either way, I agree with one of teh earlier callers and would have to say Parker's 200th, with his goal would be right up there for me. I particularly enjoyed sharing the scoreline of Parker 1.0 playing on Fevola 0.0 for the game with some Carlton supporters of my acquaintance.

Remove this Banner Ad

300 Games Down: Whats your Favourite Moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back