300 Games of Not Caring

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_2952.png
IMG_2953.png

Few people know that despite I Dont Care 's famous appreciation of the finer things in life, he came from very humble beginnings. Born on the other side of Vegas, IDC overcame harsh adversity and Ant Bear , and began tearing it up on the qooty field. A talented player by day, he would happily indulge in his vices for aged whisky and port cigars by night. As a responsible firearm fanatic, IDC would fire shots/fly the flag for his teammates whilst remaining in full control. Behind the scenes, his little-known love of literature also meant he quickly became a true student of the game.

With these multiple strengths, it is no surprise that he rose to All-SFA contention and then selection within several seasons. Recruited to Vegas as a gun premiership player, IDC has instead tended to do the team thing in recent seasons, repeatedly insisting on playing from the interchange at the expense of his personal statistics. Don't let his recent form fool you. All this time, IDC has been a voice of reason in the background over multiple eras/leadership changes, and is a true legend of Vegas and the League on and off the field.

Congratulations on your 300th game I Dont Care

Here are some famous IDC-isms :oops:

I Dont Care said:
Look Wig, personally I don't give a s**t how whiskey is spelt, but my persona does...so you better respect my persona or you will be pelted with more soap than a Baghdad prison

I Dont Care said:
Not sure I would use what I posted as a pick up line for a date, but then some people collect naval lint as a hobby so I guess it takes all kinds of pieces to make a jigsaw

Yes, there was that one time Electronic_Renaissance accidentally shoved his pizza cutlery into my eye several times during a heated discussion on how to eat pizza and it only took Art one week to surgically remove it. Impeccable service

The two I remember fondly are Blackadder, especially the 2nd and 3rd series and Fawlty Towers...so dated but still funny

Chocolate pudding fruit tastes just like a chocolate Muddiemoose I used to have a tree at the old place

I never claimed I didn't enjoy the odd celery stick, maybe read between your own lines you knob tossing donkey hustler

Yeah right...the last time a Furie was threatening was when they violently beat themselves to death with a flyswatter after a mosquito landed on their nose

All I know is that squirrels live in caves and eat lichens :oops:

Last edited:

View attachment 1818671
View attachment 1818669

Few people know that despite I Dont Care 's famous appreciation of the finer things in life, he came from very humble beginnings. Born on the other side of Vegas, IDC overcame harsh adversity and Ant Bear , and began tearing it up on the qooty field. A talented player by day, he would happily indulge in his vices for aged whisky and port cigars by night. As a responsible firearm fanatic, IDC would fire shots/fly the flag for his teammates whilst remaining in full control. Behind the scenes, his little-known love of literature also meant he quickly became a true student of the game.

With these multiple strengths, it is no surprise that he rose to All-SFA contention and then selection within several seasons. Recruited to Vegas as a gun premiership player, IDC has instead tended to do the team thing in recent seasons, repeatedly insisting on playing from the interchange at the expense of his personal statistics. Don't let his recent form fool you. All this time, IDC has been a voice of reason in the background over multiple eras/leadership changes, and is a true legend of Vegas and the League on and off the field.

Congratulations on your 300th game I Dont Care

Here are some famous IDC-isms :oops:
Thanks for the lovely words MWPP and all the nice words from everyone. 300 games here only proves my insanity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazel tov on SFA life membership I Dont Care

Of your career highlights, I'd probably say that your 24 games in persimmon were probably the greatest.

1696205517671.png

Remove this Banner Ad

300 Games of Not Caring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back