Media PugMedia - Congatulations to the man, the legend and SFA favourite KohPhi on 300 SFA games

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats KohPhi the Gif King, love em.
Cheers mate.. would have loved to been a team mate of yours.. alas, I'll just have to make do with your signature backpack you gave me on my 200th

images.jpeg-83.jpg

Congratulations on 300 KohPhi

Was an honour to share a couple of days of preseason at Buller with one of the all time greats from Baghdad

Look forward to seeing gabs put some out on the full Sunday so you can get the win
Yes.. great times..

Drank all of the Demons liqueur muscat from the Snow Bunnies bar..
Ate all of the chicken twisties from the Demons canteen..
Banged all of my team mates wives and girlfriends..

It was a great 2 days.

(Funnily enough, I was actually at Mt Buller today in rl) 😀

Was searching up another legend at Baghdad VainGlorious and this quote after KohPhi addressed us with a long Baghdad history lesson drew this quote from the great man.

Mate, you are asking a lot of BLUEALLTHRU to read more than two sentences before he loses interest and proceeds to chase a mosquito.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was searching up another legend at Baghdad VainGlorious and this quote after KohPhi addressed us with a long Baghdad history lesson drew this quote from the great man.

Mate, you are asking a lot of BLUEALLTHRU to read more than two sentences before he loses interest and proceeds to chase a mosquito.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

It sounds like me with flies. KohPhi knows us too well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media PugMedia - Congatulations to the man, the legend and SFA favourite KohPhi on 300 SFA games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back