31 Beijing Olympians now have positively tested to drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports of 14 Russian athletes have positive A samples on this testing. Anna Chicherova, high jump gold, named.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/oth...ve-in-retest-of-beijing-samples-a3255636.html

17 more from 11 countries to go from this round.

Apparently London samples are also being re-tested.

http://zeenews.india.com/sports/oth...r-russia-after-positive-re-tests_1888599.html
wot about bolt and Radcliffe and carl lewis and Thorpe? no?

oh, I missed the date stamp, time, and place

I missed the date stamp time and place

Not just Bejing but London as well
CjdZIomWUAAh2dU.jpg:large

On another note, Rafa must be very sure the names are never going to see the light of day. Will be fun to watch his battle with the French Sports Minister.
no, more so that his clique and business partners, are more powerful. Remember Armstrong had Sarkozy on speeddial in his iPhone. actually blackberry. is speedddial double d or one d? or hymenated. Armstrong's business partners were too strong. Oh, u say i just contradicted myself? no, Armstrong would have stayed or some ambitious too-high-for-his-intellectual-station tilt at proper public life, had he not been outed by Flloyd Landis. It was Armstrong's own doing, his own hubris that brought him down, greek myth style.

Rafa will not take on the French Sports Minister in a Frech court for 100k euro, or 50k. His entourage and 10kper day QCs will advise him that the negative light of anticeptic of day that the case will bring will harm him considerably more. Unless he seeks to hurt the French MP, and go-to-hell with a zero-sum case.

Because this is not zero-sum. Rafa will lost some of his Q-rating and value to sponsors. 50 or 100k wont be the cost, like Albert Jimmy Hird, looking in the millions.

He can make the French MP have to put a QC on the bankroll at 10keuro per day. So the French MP may be down both his legal costs, plus Rafa's legal costs built in to the "compensation"cough cough

But more likely, this case goes away. And Rafa would like that L'Equipe never make another article

Last edited:
no, more so that his clique and business partners, are more powerful. Remember Armstrong had Sarkozy on speeddial in his iPhone. actually blackberry. is speedddial double d or one d? or hymenated. Armstrong's business partners were too strong. Oh, u say i just contradicted myself? no, Armstrong would have stayed or some ambitious too-high-for-his-intellectual-station tilt at proper public life, had he not been outed by Flloyd Landis. It was Armstrong's own doing, his own hubris that brought him down, greek myth style.

Rafa will not take on the French Sports Minister in a Frech court for 100k euro, or 50k. His entourage and 10kper day QCs will advise him that the negative light of anticeptic of day that the case will bring will harm him considerably more. Unless he seeks to hurt the French MO, and go-to-hell with a zero-sum case.

Because this is not zero-sum. Rafa will lost some of his Q-rating and value to sponsors. 50 or 100k wont be the cost, like Albert Jimmy Hird, looking in the millions.

He can make the French MP have to put a QC on the bankroll at 10keuro per day. So the French MP may be down both his legal costs, plus Rafa's legal costs built in to the "compensation"cough cough

But more likely, this case goes away. And Rafa would like that L'Equipe never make another article
Hubris.....an interesting word indeed.

Armstrong, Hird,........Rafa - would not be in the least surprised.

What did Jens say......You need to believe in your own abilities way beyond whats is normal or even reasonable. After a few years at the top, I reckon the quotient of Hubris (with a capital H) would be pretty high in the top 10 of any sport.

Hubris.....an interesting word indeed.

Armstrong, Hird,........Rafa - would not be in the least surprised.

What did Jens say......You need to believe in your own abilities way beyond whats is normal or even reasonable. After a few years at the top, I reckon the quotient of Hubris (with a capital H) would be pretty high in the top 10 of any sport.

we r talkn shutuplegsJens the most unctuous and BS rider just a wheel behind David Millar. ? This Jens. As you can see, i dont like his sbs succour mom appeal, heck he comes out in summer for an etape du tour with phil liggett. If I was into terrorism, i know where i would be into terrorism if you get my drift.

the only thing that is unique about Armstrong, he was cause of his own fall, (that is not unique btw), but what is unique is the fall of an athlete on the standing of Bolt, Carl Lewis, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Joe Montagna, Michael Jordan. It is not difficult to maintain the perception management, and appearance, and be seen to "be a good guy" even if you are sleeping with all your teammates wives and the CEOs wife etc.
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=perception+management
Actions to convey and/or deny selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning as well as to intelligence systems and leaders at all levels to influence official estimates, ultimately resulting in foreign behaviors and official actions favorable to .

we r talkn shutuplegsJens the most unctuous and BS rider just a wheel behind David Millar. ? This Jens. As you can see, i dont like his sbs succour mom appeal, heck he comes out in summer for an etape du tour with phil liggett. If I was into terrorism, i know where i would be into terrorism if you get my drift.

the only thing that is unique about Armstrong, he was cause of his own fall, (that is not unique btw), but what is unique is the fall of an athlete on the standing of Bolt, Carl Lewis, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Joe Montagna, Michael Jordan. It is not difficult to maintain the perception management, and appearance, and be seen to "be a good guy" even if you are sleeping with all your teammates wives and the CEOs wife etc.
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=perception+management
agree with the sbs soccor moms view of Jens.

Carl Lewis never had the post athletic career of Jordan or a lot of others for that matter. Never quite decided if it was due to Wade Exum or simply that he comes across as a haughty and arrogant son of a bitch. Money to be made in the sbs soccer mums I tell ya.

edit.. btw, fwiw, I reckon Liggett is way worse than Jens. At least he was in the kitchen and did what he had to do. Liggett is just the lowest pond scum with a famous voice. Liniment sniffer on roids.

I recall someone saying that about golf ie it was essential to have an unshakeable belief in one's ability (see Sergio and putting)

I would venture that there is a pretty decent correlation between having such belief and being an A grade campaigner.

the only thing that is unique about Armstrong, he was cause of his own fall, (that is not unique btw), but what is unique is the fall of an athlete on the standing of Bolt, Carl Lewis, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Joe Montagna, Michael Jordan.

When the glove doesn't fit BlackCat says acquit.

I recall someone saying that about golf ie it was essential to have an unshakeable belief in one's ability (see Sergio and putting)

I would venture that there is a pretty decent correlation between having such belief and being an A grade campaigner.

When the glove doesn't fit BlackCat says acquit.
pussie noir
pundenda
political kam pain ers.
skilts
shwarze katz

if it aint in the urine, it aint dopin'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about if it's in the blood?

:yum:
they can easily muddy the waters wrt to athlete physiological biopassport, or blood passport.

Wot, 1? or 2? international cases have been brought before an anti-doping panel of experts to prosecute offence agains athlete blood passport(s).

never happens. its just another tool in the authorities bodies of subterfuge dissembling and obfuscation.

but ask a hematologist if they can make sense of athletes blood profiles and hormones, they will be watching some crazy fuzzy logic.

You mean how I feel when I try to read your posts?
and on hgh, as far as i know it, only a few athletes have been busted.

an English rugby union player, or rugby leage player, about 5 years ago, he topped himself about 2 years after the authorities dealt with him and banned him
Patrick Sinkewitz a German athlete the authorities had it out for, they banned him about 4 years back.
i recall a recent one in the last year, and mebbe a few others.
but no athlete ever gets done for hgh neither, not that there is not an effective test, it is just, they choose not to pursue it? Why? well, I think i have alluded to it enough

so the examples i provided were intentional so no one would come in and cut me off at the knees and they are the exceptions that prove the rule.

they can easily muddy the waters wrt to athlete physiological biopassport, or blood passport.

Wot, 1? or 2? international cases have been brought before an anti-doping panel of experts to prosecute offence agains athlete blood passport(s).

never happens. its just another tool in the authorities bodies of subterfuge dissembling and obfuscation.

So how did they get these Olympic athletes?

So how did they get these Olympic athletes?
good question.... there could be many reasons....

part might be taking half a backstep wrt the russian meladonium doping or whatever that clusterferk was, the WADA overplayed their hand with the Russians, clumsy, heavyhanded, bureaucracies out of toronto or montreal. the worst type.

so they thought they could obfuscate with more smoke, and bust others also.

but like Essendon, lets actually wait a moment and see if the IOC and WADA dont do some light-stepping and hot-footing and rug-sweep-undery. this was a neologism over on the doping forum and cyclingnews fora, by one of the posters. .... rug-sweep-undery; noun.

1 thing for certain, no big name athlete will be busted even if they are found in retroactive testing.

and the athletes who are busted, prolly from small banana states, banana republics or the queen's corrupt states like China and Nigeria. WADA is like a shitty NATO, they will only bust scapegoats

Remove this Banner Ad

31 Beijing Olympians now have positively tested to drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back