Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six clearances in 44% game time. Going to be unstoppable for us when he can run out games.
Needs to do that in the one's.

You won't get up to speed running around in a half speed VFL.

He's ready and it's not like we will blowing a shot at a flag getting him adjusted.

Needs to do that in the one's.

You won't get up to speed running around in a half speed VFL.

He's ready and it's not like we will blowing a shot at a flag getting him adjusted.
I don't think playing AFL will improve his endurance but he should be playing the majority of games this year regardless.

I don't think playing AFL will improve his endurance but he should be playing the majority of games this year regardless.
I don't think it will either particularly, but I'd like to see him given similar game time as if he was playing VFL.

May as well improve his endurance at the top level and fast track his development.

2 birds, one stone.

Goldy will, and should, be starting round 1. Going to have a big year.

Preusstonne will be building his endurance and will be ready for destruction soon.

AFL may still introduce a mid season trade. Perfect scenario: Goldy rips up first half of season but we're still shite.

Port are top 2 until Ryder does his knee. We trade Goldy to Port for their 1st. Play Preuss rest of year.

AFL may still introduce a mid season trade. Perfect scenario: Goldy rips up first half of season but we're still shite.

Port are top 2 until Ryder does his knee. We trade Goldy to Port for their 1st. Play Preuss rest of year.
Naismith does his knee leaving the Colas without a #1 ruck.

Nek minnet AFL brings in mid season trades.

#coincidencemuch

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back