Player Watch #32 - Corey Ellis

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of us drafting mids with no pace to them. His highlight reel is nothing special.

As always "Great kicks get games at Richmond."

Best 22. Grigg, Morris, Vickery. Go figure :/
Are you seriously going to judge him a bust based on a highlights package?

Watched a ton of highlights and I can absolutely see how we took him. One pace but not slow, similar to Miles, Heppell, Tyson etc. Looks like he could some muscle on and eventually play permanently inside and push out some of existing class outside. Though I am not going to base all my opinions on highlights packages.

Was a Weller fan but think Ellis fits our more imminent plans.

Welcome Corey and to all those who are slagging the pick and the player before he has set foot in the place - shame on each and everyone of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I followed the draft closely. Thought this guy would've gone 15 to mid 20s. Can't say I'm over the moon about this selection. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Would have liked Weller or Laverde at this pick....but happy to be proved wrong by Corey Ellis.

Welcome to Tigerland Corey, it's all in front of you. Work your butt off and good luck.

Gonna say it. I was ****ing pissed when we overlooked Heppel, and i'm ****ing pissed we didn't take Garlett. Not saying Ellis is a dud, but, FFS where are we gonna get that outside run and pace from? A Garlett type. As Tugga said, Vanilla.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

No idea who this kid is but I trust FJ with our first rounders, welcome to the club young man!

Wondering how long it will take before someone changes their name to Ellis2Ellis? :D

Also, seems a few are upset that we need speed and pace.

Patience my friends, Dangerfield will bring that to the team in 2016! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back