Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks to have escaped serious injury, chance to play this week.

I’ll be very curious to see how he goes if he does play. He was always one of those types who struggled to play through any injury and it made him very tentative.

Been good watching him at his best. He was always supremely talented but never had the game style that suited the coaches he played under.

He'll always be a shinboner to me lol.
I'm actually happy he's finding consistent form even if it's not with us. He was so devoid of confidence (from injuries, form, etc) at times that getting a fresh start at another club may have been the only solution for his footy career in the end. Touch wood he can maintain his form the entire season and achieve some form of recognition for his career.

I'm actually happy he's finding consistent form even if it's not with us. He was so devoid of confidence (from injuries, form, etc) at times that getting a fresh start at another club may have been the only solution for his footy career in the end. Touch wood he can maintain his form the entire season and achieve some form of recognition for his career.
👀

At Scotts last game as coach mase took a mark 35 out at a slight angle and his confidence was so busted he passed the shot off ffs

So glad he's hitting his potential, always liked watching him play.

We'll always have the Sydney game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to see him going so well and playing with confidence that we all saw at the start of his career
Some years back I took the nephew to a random mid week training. After training Froggy and Mase were the best with the kids. That stuff matters. Good on ya Mase, glad it's going well.

Always liked him since that video of him getting a footy launched into the side of his head lol

Geez that ko looked bad, I hope Mason is ok. I hate St Kilda more than most teams but I’ve enjoyed watching him have a bit of success the last couple of years. He comes across as a great bloke.

One of the worst I’ve seen. He was out before he hit the ground.

Mase is a top fella, really hope he makes a full recovery, think that’s the 3rd or 4th concussion for him in recent times?

One of the worst I’ve seen. He was out before he hit the ground.

Mase is a top fella, really hope he makes a full recovery, think that’s the 3rd or 4th concussion for him in recent times?
Not sure about his Saints days, but with us he had a couple of bloody heavy hits. Shocking landing, hopefully the diagnosis is a good one for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back