Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s just speculative assumption and not backed by empirical evidence

Do you know how the coaching staff rate players in their system and what they value as senior side traits?
I don’t care as we are sitting on the bottom of the ladder and he’s 36th on our list so there’s a problem there. Do you know how they rate and their systems and traits they value in senior players? Fill me in as if they rate him the it’s not working and a blight on them if you’re right . So are you suggesting more incompetence? 😂

I don’t care as we are sitting on the bottom of the ladder and he’s 36th on our list so there’s a problem there. Do you know how they rate and their systems and traits they value in senior players? Fill me in as if they rate him the it’s not working and a blight on them if you’re right . So are you suggesting more incompetence? 😂

I’m suggesting the clubs data integrity and analysis far outweighs yours and he gets picked for a reason.

If it was as easy as picking some weirdo random player stats website to make decisions you’d have a job at the club. Imagine that

Nah got it. But you’re using data that’s not relevant to your supposition.

It’s called cherry picking.
Rubbish it’s called facts as he’s rated so poorly it supports everything I’m saying and he’s a list clogger. I’m waiting for any evidence that is substantial in why he should be playing. Come on I’m waiting with great interest. Proof please to counter argue my claims. You’ve given nothing so far , but childish all feelings stuff

Rubbish it’s called facts as he’s rated so poorly it supports everything I’m saying and he’s a list clogger. I’m waiting for any evidence that is substantial in why he should be playing. Come on I’m waiting with great interest. Proof please to counter argue my claims. You’ve given nothing so far , but childish all feelings stuff

I’ll consult the tooth fairy and get back to you. I’m not sure why you hate so much on club players. You just don’t seem to have the ability for context.

Unless you’re in the room with the data they have and rely on to make list calls you’re just speculating. I already pointed out your Tom Lynch fallacy. The stats you’re relying on aren’t the reason we’re last. It’s ridiculous

I’m suggesting the clubs data integrity and analysis far outweighs yours and he gets picked for a reason.

If it was as easy as picking some weirdo random player stats website to make decisions you’d have a job at the club. Imagine that
Prove it as those stats average out and tell the truth over a period of time. How can they be wrong as he’s a liability to the club and for three seasons now. Again if the club thinks what you’re suggesting then it explains why we are Wooden Spooners. Do you understand the problem here as you are telling us all about it yet counter arguing it? 😂

Prove it as those stats average out and tell the truth over a period of time. How can they be wrong as he’s a liability to the club and for three seasons now. Again if the club thinks what you’re suggesting then it explains why we are Wooden Spooners. Do you understand the problem here as you are telling us all about it yet counter arguing it? 😂

I haven’t made claims he’s a list clogger and a liability. That’s you.

I’ve argued that the club values him differently and that’s why he gets picked. They must do because if they listened to you, he wouldn’t be picked.

I’ll consult the tooth fairy and get back to you. I’m not sure why you hate so much on club players. You just don’t seem to have the ability for context.

Unless you’re in the room with the data they have and rely on tour just speculating. I already pointed out your Tom Lynch fallacy. The stats you’re relying on aren’t the reason we’re last. It’s ridiculous
It’s not hate as I’m just stating facts and if you can’t understand them then it’s you that hates the club as the club is bigger than players. Who mentioned hating players ? I’ve mentioned he’s not AFL standard and bringing Lynch into the discussion just shows your lack of knowledge in this area and your inability to reason. Yep consult the tooth fairy as it reflects your maturity in this discussion.

I haven’t made claims he’s a list clogger and a liability. That’s you.

I’ve argued that the club values him differently and that’s why he gets picked. They must do because if they listened to you, he wouldn’t be picked.
That’s your opinion and argument and that’s why we are wooden spoon material. The club then has their values wrong. Do you get it?

It’s not hate as I’m just stating facts and if you can’t understand them then it’s you that hates the club as the club is bigger than players. Who mentioned hating players ? I’ve mentioned he’s not AFL standard and bringing Lynch into the discussion just shows your lack of knowledge in this area and your inability to reason. Yep consult the tooth fairy as it reflects your maturity in this discussion.

You called him a list clogger and a liability.

I can reason. My reasoning is pretty simple. You’re not in the room and have no idea how the club rates players, the traits that they value and why they pick him.

Case closed.

I used it twice to so it would become apparent to you as you seemed to struggle here with the data.
He’s our 36th ranked player and ranked 555th in the AFL so get that in your head.

If he is 36th on our list and 555th in the AFL....it means he is way above average for a 36th best player on a list TI. Automatic retain then. ;)

That’s your opinion and argument and that’s why we are wooden spoon material. The club then has their values wrong. Do you get it?

So you know better than the club. Not sure if you remember this but we won three flags with the basically the same list and recruiting team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is below average for a midfielder. But midfielders as a cohort are the most prolific in the AFL. McIntosh is a fat winger, among the least prolific positions in the AFL. What you need to do is find out where he sits amongst fat wingers and get back to us. :)

You still miss the point. He’s not supposed to be Chris Judd. If he was above average on all these stats he’d be in dusty territory.

Anyway this is getting boring now I’m signing off
He’s not even Noah Cumberland . 😂. Who mentioned Judd. He’s not AFL standard and with our injuries and poor list and his automatic trigger he is getting a game.

He is below average for a midfielder. But midfielders as a cohort are the most prolific in the AFL. McIntosh is a fat winger, among the least prolific positions in the AFL. What you need to do is find out where he sits amongst fat wingers and get back to us. :)
In the VFL based on his ratings. You can’t hide him with such poor results.

He’s not even Noah Cumberland . 😂. Who mentioned Judd. He’s not AFL standard and with our injuries and poor list and his automatic trigger he is getting a game.

Not even worth progressing this. They play completely different positions you’re comparing apples and oranges.

I’m just going agree to disagree and leave it there

His disposal is effing awful 😞 All you’ve told us is the game has gone passed him and he needs to retire.
He’s ranked 555th in the AFL and below Noah Cumberland. 😝
He shouldn’t be in any AFL side based on his ratings and would be a middle of the run in a second lot of AFL teams.
Yeah, pretty much.
I think both of those players could be the last signed or let go this year.
As I said, depending on other number we lose and delist.
If it came down to keeping one of Cumberland or Macca which way do you go. Either way they probably get one more year only and then make way for a new draftee the next year, so based on that I would keep Macca, but not by much.

What do you prefer as I can just curl up in my shell and be a lazy turtle?

Good to have you back Tiger Im(possible)poster.

I feel like I had a win today but perhaps you can put a negative spin on it for me as I am not sure I am looking at it right.

I was looking for my work gloves and safety goggles to do a paint stripping job here at home. The replacement value of those would be about $50 I think. Try as I might I could not find them. But in the process of searching for them I found my long-believed-lost airpods, which might have cost about $200 to replace. So it felt like a $150 win. Sort of like losing Ty Vickery to a better offer and getting Mr S Bolton with the compensation. As I couldn't locate my work gloves and safety goggles I had to wear my cherished boston strangler gloves and my actual glasses. No good looking ladies of a certain age walked past while I was pretending to be a workman...

Am I right to see that whole sequence as a net win or can you set me straight please? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back