Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

He can’t support himself so how’s he going to support our kids? Don’t get fooled by all the experience bull dust as it’s nonsense. We finished last with two wins and this bloke offered us nothing in terms of support to others or support to the team. He’s finished and we need to move on.
There are players who are mediocre but can support and there are players who are great and can't.

Based on what I have heard been thrown around the Club and by some supporters - Cousins (when he came to us) was an example of the former and Lids was an example of the latter.

I just can't see how Kmac can support or even teach. He doesnt appear to be directing traffic a the games or even trying to reinforce standards.

The only way I can see him getting another year is if Richmond just want him around the group for morale reasons because he is a class "clown" he is not going to make a difference performance wise to the team one bit.

I don't see him as a good leader or a useful player at his current state... we probably should move on from him.

he is not going to make a difference performance wise to the team one bit.
Well, he will. If he plays he makes us worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could use him as a sub?
I think he was awful as one this year, but it was a small sample pool. I just think the more games he plays the less games we are putting into a kid. He was consistently poor this year as all my stats earlier showed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back