AFL Player #35: Matt Guelfi - What a guy! đź’… 100 games up v norf!

Remove this Banner Ad

His impact was instrumental in our win and I gave him 3 votes. But I obviously know nothing about football, or so the AFL website would have us believe;
IMG_1625.jpeg

Not even in the best despite 3 goals and blanketing their most damaging rebound player 🙄 Not that I expect any better in football understanding from that mediocre site

Last edited:

Footy analysts very rarely understand when a player stars in a team role rather than on the stats sheet. Still 3 goals in a low scoring match usually gets you a mention.

Not connected but I think back to the job Durham did on Bont a month ago.. and I wonder how important that is to a group to see a player getting rewarded for playing a role. It was a break out moment.

I'd agree that Guelfi was in our best tonight. Absolutely did a number on Whitfield and kicked 3 important goals. Literally the difference in the end. I am confident his role will not go unnoticed within the playing group or inside the club. The sense of team and working for the team is coming through clearly.

His best has always been very good. Has become a pretty reliable kick for goal and under pressure too when other guys crumbled a bit. From memory was a very ordinary kick for goal early in his career. Wonder if there is less party house going on.

His impact was instrumental in our win and I gave him 3 votes. But I obviously know nothing about football, or so the AFL website would have us believe;
View attachment 1986582

Not even in the best despite 3 goals and blanketing their most damaging rebound player 🙄 Not that I expect any better in football understanding from that mediocre site
Coaches votes might tell a different story maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's still slow and an average kick and i still don't rate him...
He also shut down Sicily and kicked two goals in round one. He’s a good player and plays an important role

Remove this Banner Ad

Back