Player Watch #36 James Trezise

Remove this Banner Ad

Will this guy play in the seniors again this year? I honestly can’t remember if he is still injured or not haven’t seen any vfl recently
Been poor since coming back from injury. Maybe cutting his hair wasn't a good option eg SAMSON lol. People saying Gray Smith this guy so on need to come in is ridiculous as they are poor. Blight is the only one who can hold his head high all others on the weekend were bad.

Hasn't been as good as last year. Hopefully he can get back to some dominant form soon
Don't know what's going on but some players after an injury aren't the same when coming back. Young last season compared to this season this guy and a couple other's.

Shit decision making him sub and too late then to activate him as we had so many passengers on the day. About Yze’s only negative on the day in the box, but I still think two assistants are influencing him and misadvising him
absolutely..we had plenty of players to sub out for Trezise much earlier.
terrible decision from the coaches box.
got to get Trezise and Blight back in next week for full games

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous ... development doesn't happen sitting on the pine ...
Still pissed off that he was sub. You could see we were going to be two defenders short in the BL with Broad and short steps and even after 3/4 of viewing he finally made the change . Biggest gripe on the day as we had a hippy bus full of passengers.

will be sub again
L-R: Trezise, Smith, McAulliffe:

p159750_p_v10_ae.jpg

how about was going along nicely but can't run out more than 2 1/2 quarters at this stage of his tiger journey.
nope not true. James would be one of the few blokes on the list of kids that has no issue running out a game.
If your concept is true then the fitness staff, medicos and MC wouldn't put him up for a game and if they did then it's incompetence again. Reason being what happens if an injury occurs early in the game and you have to activate a low tank sub?

Met James at Punt Rd rooms walking to the ground with Tom Brown. Great guy and had all the time in the world for my daughter and her cousin signing jumpers, badges etc. I was really flat to see him as sub.
Did he get 8 possessions in the last qtr ? i reckon he is a very solid player and want to see him become a regular.
five according to afl.com.au

nope not true. James would be one of the few blokes on the list of kids that has no issue running out a game.
If your concept is true then the fitness staff, medicos and MC wouldn't put him up for a game and if they did then it's incompetence again. Reason being what happens if an injury occurs early in the game and you have to activate a low tank sub?
we will see this weekend. :eyes:

chances of him being the sub would be close to zero with tim out.

good opportunity for the lad to see if he can run out a strong 4 quarters.

always handy to have at least couple of lefties in the side, kmac2 and nank our only 2 at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #36 James Trezise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back