AFL Player #36: Jayden Davey

Remove this Banner Ad

twice in his 15 VFL games has he had more than 1 tackle (2 & 4). Every other game has been 1 or none

I wholeheartedly agree. I would love to just throw Jayden, Alwyn or Menzie back in the ones but the lack of tackling at the lower level is a concern. What is it going to be like at senior level?

We only had 7 tackles i50 for the game against Melbourne for the whole game - he’d fit right in!

Jayden Davey

15 disposals, three marks, one goal

I thought it was a better game from Jayden this week.

He got up the ground and helped out defensively, he competed hard both at ground level and in the air and hit the scoreboard, so it was probably the most complete game I’ve seen from him this season.

The nickname is perfectly fine.... as long as you don't look at any urban dictionaries. :p

View attachment 2065872

When he makes his debut I’ll buy you a beer if you scream at the top of your lungs I LOVE YOU SPROGGY when the crowd is somewhat silent.

When he makes his debut I’ll buy you a beer if you scream at the top of your lungs I LOVE YOU SPROGGY when the crowd is somewhat silent.

Agreed!

The wife and dog might get a bit of a shock, but the beer will make it worth it! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #36: Jayden Davey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back