36ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Goorijan want to go from the Kings, to the 36ers? Other than being tired of winning, I can't see a logical reason for it. More likely to be with the Dragons, unless Sydney stays in the league next season, then we're a small chance of keeping him. Probably a 25% chance, at best.

Probably as little as 5% chance at staying in Sydney.

Why would Goorijan want to go from the Kings, to the 36ers? Other than being tired of winning, I can't see a logical reason for it. More likely to be with the Dragons, unless Sydney stays in the league next season, then we're a small chance of keeping him. Probably a 25% chance, at best.

Hmmmm, with my bias opinion aside, if I was a head coach in the NBL, and I had both the Adelaide 36ers and South Melbourne Dragons wanting to sign me as their new coach, I would take the 36ers.

Why? The 36ers are the most successful franchise in NBL history, they have great supporters, and they are stable club.

The Dragons on the other hand.... that club is a joke. I'm surprised they are still around.

The new Sixer coach should (at this stage definitely) be named on Monday.

Look out for Rod Beveridge to be named as the new coach.

Not sure where this leaves the Razorbacks, maybe Cal Burton could come back or Mark Watkins as coach. :(

great to have Ballinger on board
so we now have 4 players for next season
Maher, Davidson, Cooper and Ballinger
we have to resign Julius
think i read somewhere that Ballinger will be eligible for citizenship early in the season so we could get another import as the triple threat
Ng is in talks and i'd like for him to be resigned
we really need another quality SG/SF (Newley would just about cover that or JIngles) and a big scoring/rebounding C (Schensher would do nicely)
as long as we retain Julius with those 4 we have a potent starting 5 at least and just have to worry about depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looked up his stats for the 3 games he has played in D League
1st game: 19pt 6reb 6as 1bl 38min
2nd game: 34pt 7reb 6as 38min
3rd game: 26pt 10reb 7as 46min

hopefully those numbers go down a bit ;)

face it.

Hodge belongs in the NBA, i really really doubt he'll get any worst in his D-League games. He's also playing terrific defense for them as well.

We should be looking at another import for now.

i'm hoping they'd at least target this guy who got cut by the Rockets.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4165

he's a very good player, and i have no idea why teams keep cutting him. started 1 game for Memphis where he tailed 21 points, 9 rebounds, and 6 assists or something. Defends very well, and can shoot the 3.

get him before some euro league does!

41 mins, 13-20 FG, 8-10 FT, 12 REBS, 9 AST, 34 POINTS.

that's the statline for this game for Hodge in the NBDL tonight.

let's face it... he's defintely too good for the NBL, and belongs in the NBA, and he should be getting calls from teams pretty soon if he keeps playing like this.

sixers should start looking and scouting for new imports now.

Bobby Jones for import option!!

Remove this Banner Ad

36ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back