Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

While his time had rightly come, sorry to see him go. Wish every player on our list had the same dedication to their conditioning and during the rare times he was interviewed came across as a bright, likeable kid.

Good luck to him back in WA.

Kyron can be proud. The footage of him standing up in front of his teammates and educating them on his culture is something I’ll always remember about him. Can’t imagine how nerve wracking that would have been for the young bloke, but something like that makes everyone better.

Well Eggs11 you were right
Well, I guess broken clocks and all that….

I take no joy in it. What irks me is posters who need to abuse others for having a different view to their own. Clearly two people can have a different view without one of them needing to be a moron - as evidenced by your excellent work in the Devils thread.

We all want the same thing. Let’s hope this is one very small step towards number 5.

Well, I guess broken clocks and all that….

I take no joy in it. What irks me is posters who need to abuse others for having a different view to their own. Clearly two people can have a different view without one of them needing to be a moron - as evidenced by your excellent work in the Devils thread.

We all want the same thing. Let’s hope this is one very small step towards number 5.

100% mate.

The only reason I tagged you with that was because I think you’re a North person and wanted him to do well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad time of the year to see shinboners kicked out of Home.

Just wasn’t meant to be - injuries from the start put Ronny behind the 8ball. He always gave his all and probably wasn’t allowed to settle in one position.
Hope he kicks on in the future - probably as a gym owner

I always felt he had something and would eventually show it once he plays enough games. But unfortunately a combination of injuries and poor kicking has ended his career before it got going

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lasting memory of KH for me is that side on hit he gave Dangerfield that he got up and continued playing from while Danger was out for about 5 weeks and wasn't the same when he returned, absolutely broke him.

All the best Ronnie, you're a bloody good young man and we were proud to have you.

Tough as nails, unfortunately if you can't get consistent games you're in trouble these days.
Wish you all the best mate.

Will need to go the long way back via the state leagues to get another opportunity at AFL level.

Seems like a great young man, unfortunately just hasn't been up to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back