Delisted #37: Sean Gregory

Remove this Banner Ad

Source? Gotta be sure these days :p

David Myers has 9 fingers, so I get where you're going!
(shut up about the thumbs not being fingers thing)

i really hope he isn't reading all crap we're talking ITT

On this page alone he's been labelled the next fletcher, better than chris langford, and a kepler bradley clone just to balance it out. Go Sean!
I'm gonna label him "The Machinist".

Gregory_Sean.jpg

Trevor-Reznik-the-machinist-7680612-320-309.jpg

Uncanny.

Man, if only everyone drafted looked this good in a 2 minute highlight video taken from the whole seasons fottage... has anyone ever seen him play???

and For **** sake stop with the Fletcher shit. Bock was our next sandilands

Man, if only everyone drafted looked this good in a 2 minute highlight video taken from the whole seasons fottage... has anyone ever seen him play???

and For **** sake stop with the Fletcher shit. Bock was our next sandilands

When was the last time you saw a draftee in the mould of Dustin Fletcher?

Let's face it.. we have been waiting for Fletch to 'bulk up' for 20+ years.. and it didn't seem to matter how many pre-seasons he did...

We have now also recruited about 12 players to 'replace' Fletch.. most of whom aren't even on the list anymore...

Hope this kid turns out alright but I dare say we won't see him or hear about him again for at least three years while he fills out...

Walked past this fella on Saturday as he was leaving Windy Hill.

Has definitely started to stack on a bit of muscle. Certainly not huge, but is noticeably bigger than when he was drafted.

Walked past this fella on Saturday as he was leaving Windy Hill.

Has definitely started to stack on a bit of muscle. Certainly not huge, but is noticeably bigger than when he was drafted.
great to hear my boy is building up his strength

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a bit gun-shy since claiming Jay Neagle. :oops:
I took Michael Ross... I think Daggers is still unclaimed (Dalgleish).

Enough of this "my boy" rubbish.

Unless a poster has gone out of their way to denounce a player (see: rines and myself with Gumby, The House with Slattery, NAB with Melksham, plenty with Myers and Hooker)...

then every single player is generally every supporter's "boy".

Unless a poster has gone out of their way to denounce a player (see: rines and myself with Gumby, The House with Slattery, NAB with Melksham, plenty with Myers and Hooker)...

Unless one of them is our son.

In which case it's totally justified.

It's just a harmless bit of fun. What's the big deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #37: Sean Gregory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back