Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s ****ed if he’s dropped. He struggled to get a game when we were down to five players in the VFLwhich means he’s not rated. Players coming back and with last game being subbed out I reckon if dropped his goose is cooked.
Didn’t you mean the goose is cooked.

Cumbo, I couldn’t have given you anymore support over the years, I was you’re #1 but this is where we must part, you’re just too damn stupid

Good luck with your career at Essendon or east Heidelberg

IMG_3949.jpeg

Cumbo, I couldn’t have given you anymore support over the years, I was you’re #1 but this is where we must part, you’re just too damn stupid

Good luck with your career at Essendon or east Heidelberg
Probably hit his potential at the druggies

Excited Happy Day GIF by FOX TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumbo ruined his career when he gave away that free kick when Kosi had a shot for goal. He barely got near it from that moment … he just seems too mentally fragile to deal with the ups and downs of footy at the top level, which is genuinely a shame as he does have talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He was just average in the VFL and I think he will not be on an AFL list next year as he’s had his chances now and come up short. Disappointing, but it’s a cut throat industry and time waits for no one. Mansell has taken his position which is an indictment of where our small forwards currently stand. Can’t wait to get junior back next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back